IMDB ratings made up/distorted?

New infinity war film has a rating (at the time of posting) of 9.6 by over 5,600 people despite not being released for a couple of days anywhere:-

Avengers: Infinity War
The Avengers: Infinity War (2018) - IMDb

Once the integrity of this kind of thing is questioned it starts losing its usefulness.
Last Jedi has a 7.3, it's the worst star wars film I've seen. Doesn't make sense in terms of the films plot or the overall canon. It has someof the cringiest star wars moments in a strong field and some of the acting is just embaressing.

Deserved a 4 fot the decent effects and cinematography at best.

Last Jedi has a 7.3, it's the worst star wars film I've seen. Doesn't make sense in terms of the films plot or the overall canon. It has someof the cringiest star wars moments in a strong field and some of the acting is just embaressing.

Just give it a 10

Worse than attack of the clones & phantom menace?

I disagree, it was better than the prequels

Worse than attack of the clones & phantom menace?
Not a chance. Not even close imo.

I disagree, it was better than the prequels

Not a chance. Not even close imo.
I totally get what your saying, a mate of mine said the same thing. So i re-watched both of them and they did not make me feel as pissed off as the last jedi.

I don't want to go into it in detail but the cheesiness of 1 and 2 was matched in the last jedi. But the plot was way worse and the final showdown.... jesus. Plus the worst moment in star wars since episode 3's "Noooo".. Space leia... what the fuck man. people were actually laughing in the cinema is was just embaressing. Ruins the canon, terrible story. Orh i just hate that shit.

Like i said earlier atleast 1 and 2 had decent endings.

I totally get what your saying, a mate of mine said the same thing. So i re-watched both of them and they did not make me feel as pissed off as the last jedi.

I don't want to go into it in detail but the cheesiness of 1 and 2 was matched in the last jedi. But the plot was way worse and the final showdown.... jesus. Plus the worst moment in star wars since episode 3's "Noooo".. Space leia... what the fuck man. people were actually laughing in the cinema is was just embaressing. Ruins the canon, terrible story. Orh i just hate that shit.

Like i said earlier atleast 1 and 2 had decent endings.
1 and 2 were unwatchable i thought and the cheeziness of return of the jedi outstripped the last jedi.

I enjoyed it and think 7.5 is a decent score. Imdb have it spot on imo.

Back