imagine lee camp facing 47 shots

Jurgen Macho likes this.
My thoughts entirely. I always remember Wilko's unhelpful thoughts after the Liverpool game. He took the 0-0 as evidence of the belief that he had instilled in Macho and observed: 'He couldn't catch a beach ball when we arrived'.

My thoughts entirely. I always remember Wilko's unhelpful thoughts after the Liverpool game. He took the 0-0 as evidence of the belief that he had instilled in Macho and observed: 'He couldn't catch a beach ball when we arrived'.
I was at that match, I don’t think that we even won a corner, never mind a shot on target.

wow, never heard about that like. terrible management

Talking through my wallet here, but I watched the match on bet365 and have never seen such a one sided game. £1500 quid if Atalanta won, I cashed out £600 for a tenner in a multiple bet, keeper made 6 or 7 great saves and every shot seemed to hit a block from the defenders. Bizarre.

Talking through my wallet here, but I watched the match on bet365 and have never seen such a one sided game. £1500 quid if Atalanta won, I cashed out £600 for a tenner in a multiple bet, keeper made 6 or 7 great saves and every shot seemed to hit a block from the defenders. Bizarre.
It’s Italian football in the last few weeks of the season marra. I’m amazed you could find a bookie who’d entertain you.

Just after the Yugo civil war there was an Albanian labourer on our site who cleaned up every weekend on the Italian Football. He was a football obsessive with former Albanian mafia connections and they smuggled stuff backwards n forwards between Italy n Albania n Yugoslavia as was. He knew which club owed which club a favour going back to the end of WWII.

Back