I'm Not Sorry Lads , I'd take Poyet or Di Canio back in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canny day/night out that, as always spoilt by the football.
Aye but losing ,then winning is why we bounce about . It's the game , we couldn't handle Man U mediocrity up here we need bruises to show worth

Look .....We've all got opinions and preferences .... I'm just sharing mine. Poyet was fuckin' QUALITY until Oshea decided he was an oppressed little SJW , and Di Canio showed them up , they're all drama queens scrapping for the next million .

My blood cells red and white , half of you are mag filth anyway :lol: you're kidding neeone like

Aye son gan to beed , school tamorra

There's a reason why the likes of Oshea scrapped to survive :lol::rolleyes:
Even if I was at school it's Saturday you numpty

Aye , it's just my opinion but Short mad a mess of the past few years especially Poyet .... We're relegated with nowt to show for it now , at least we'd have had Wembley under Poyet to look back on . And the lads played for him.

And Paulo was mental to an extent aye but haway , we've had the likes of Oshea sponging off the club for years man he had a point . We all knar the Media wasn't happy about him proper spanking the filth so why do you believe their shite ?

Either way we're ganna support the lads, but we need rid of the soft fannies and mugs using us like the fuckin' dole !

We're shite , and we know it , but Short is an utter muppet lads and he's in too deep .

And look what Bain did to Rangers ...... Relegation was Short's financial plan after signing that fat heeded ****.

It's a mockery of our ancestry
poyet was a disaster and has been since at both clubs after us, will be lucky if he gets another job anywhere, paulo , i love him but he can't manage millionaires with his attitude , shame but no

Aye , it's just my opinion but Short mad a mess of the past few years especially Poyet .... We're relegated with nowt to show for it now , at least we'd have had Wembley under Poyet to look back on . And the lads played for him.

Aye, the lads looked like they really played for him the day they equalled our worst ever defeat in about 135 years of football...

poyet was a disaster and has been since at both clubs after us, will be lucky if he gets another job anywhere, paulo , i love him but he can't manage millionaires with his attitude , shame but no
Millionaires are the problem son

Since when has O'Shea ever give fuck all, he's a good pro
He's a charlatan like you son

Aye, the lads looked like they really played for him the day they equalled our worst ever defeat in about 135 years of football...
When Oshea was whispering in ears ?

You're all clueless gobshites

I can tell neen of you get in the pubs like , there's a couple of proper lads 'ere the rest are little gobshites

Last edited by a moderator:
O'Shea will be OK with his thousands for doing fck all what example do you need I will give you one the shit performances him and every other scumbag in the team put in this season
Shit manager ...shit team output.
BSA managed to get us playing very very good football by the end of the season.
Players that were regarded as lazy, venal etc by the end of this season were exemplary under BSA.
It's no coincidence.
What have Poyet and especially PdC done since they left us?

Millionaires are the problem son

He's a charlatan like you son

When Oshea was whispering in ears ?

You're all clueless gobshites

I can tell neen of you get in the pubs like , there's a couple of proper lads 'ere the rest are little gobshites
:lol::lol::lol::oops:

Shit manager ...shit team output.
BSA managed to get us playing very very good football by the end of the season.
Players that were regarded as lazy, venal etc by the end of this season were exemplary under BSA.
It's no coincidence.
What have Poyet and especially PdC done since they left us?
Big Soggy Aldishite dropped us like a dodgy kebab , you're clueless like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back