I'm Not Sorry Lads , I'd take Poyet or Di Canio back in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tripod87

Aye , it's just my opinion but Short mad a mess of the past few years especially Poyet .... We're relegated with nowt to show for it now , at least we'd have had Wembley under Poyet to look back on . And the lads played for him.

And Paulo was mental to an extent aye but haway , we've had the likes of Oshea sponging off the club for years man he had a point . We all knar the Media wasn't happy about him proper spanking the filth so why do you believe their shite ?

Either way we're ganna support the lads, but we need rid of the soft fannies and mugs using us like the fuckin' dole !

We're shite , and we know it , but Short is an utter muppet lads and he's in too deep .

And look what Bain did to Rangers ...... Relegation was Short's financial plan after signing that fat heeded ****.

It's a mockery of our ancestry

Aye , it's just my opinion but Short mad a mess of the past few years especially Poyet .... We're relegated with nowt to show for it now , at least we'd have had Wembley under Poyet to look back on . And the lads played for him.

And Paulo was mental to an extent aye but haway , we've had the likes of Oshea sponging off the club for years man he had a point . We all knar the Media wasn't happy about him proper spanking the filth so why do you believe their shite ?

Either way we're ganna support the lads, but we need rid of the soft fannies and mugs using us like the fuckin' dole !

We're shite , and we know it , but Short is an utter muppet lads and he's in too deep .

And look what Bain did to Rangers ...... Relegation was Short's financial plan after signing that fat heeded ****.

Di Canio was a lunatic who will prob never manage again. O'Shea has been a good pro and always done a job for us

Di Canio was a lunatic who will prob never manage again. O'Shea has been a good pro and always done a job for us
Nahh , the News said he was mental and you lapped it up , not my problem marra

serbs bernch toon crier

Proper mugs on 'ere like :) not even lads fans

Gan wank to sky sports :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back