I'm Going Vegan

@mux are you going to prep everything from scratch and stuff
Lots of weird things you don't expect have dried milk in so it can be really tricky.

Daughter went vegan and we now have loads of vegan meals. Spices are essential and stuff needs to be made from scratch but all meals are tasty. I reckon I could go vegan if my life depended on it. But it doesn't sound is won't.

I'm going to go vegan for a couple of weeks to see how I feel about it.

Reason mainly being for improved health. I have a couple of friends (not the attention seeking bellend type) who have been vegetarian or vegan for most of their lives and after asking their honest opinion I'm going to give it a go.

I f***ing love meat, like a proper carnivore, so this will be a big change.

Do we have any resident SMB vegans? Looking for any suggestions and advice on basic meals etc to get me going, I have Google too anar but I would prefer SMB wisdom.

I also welcome and encourage the expected abuse from the fatties and shitters ;)

If ya love meat that much then why give it up?

Improved health? What does your diet consist of at the moment? I none vegan diet can be very healthy if you include lean meat, fish, veg and, fruit.

Improved health? What does your diet consist of at the moment? I none vegan diet can be very healthy if you include lean meat, fish, veg and, fruit.
I couldn't do it as it is restrictive, time-consuming, and (I would imagine looking at the Free From aisle in supermarkets) inordinately expensive. I'd much rather cut down on things I deem unhealthy and incorporate more veg/non-meat options into my diet. There are people who seemingly suffer ill effects from diets of this kind, too, so it's not for everyone.

I'm going to go vegan for a couple of weeks to see how I feel about it.

Reason mainly being for improved health. I have a couple of friends (not the attention seeking bellend type) who have been vegetarian or vegan for most of their lives and after asking their honest opinion I'm going to give it a go.

I f***ing love meat, like a proper carnivore, so this will be a big change.

Do we have any resident SMB vegans? Looking for any suggestions and advice on basic meals etc to get me going, I have Google too anar but I would prefer SMB wisdom.

I also welcome and encourage the expected abuse from the fatties and shitters ;)
Vegans usually wait until they actually start before they shout from the rooftops about it ;)

Back