Im done!!!

After 33 years of the ups and downs Iv had enough. Season ticket paid up for the year 22 years of having a season ticket due to my job and working weekends, my family dont need the heartache or me coming home ina mood after watching that rubbish on the pitch. It's not worth it. People will say I'm a shit supporter and all that over done my stint and paid my dues. But that's it I'm done! I wont be going back until SD And CM are gone and the the loan defaults! Which hopefully means we can have something to look forward to.

Think we are going to see a lot of posts like this. Everyone has a cut off..a lot of supporters who’ve gone for years are reaching it.

I’ll always take an interest but I’m happy I stoped going. Probably won’t be forever but an element of stepping back and gaining some perspective is a good thing...there’s more to life than football. Especially the shite we turn out.

Sunderlands like your kid man. Say they get with a shit partner who treats them like crap for years and years, you do your best for them, support them all you can, love them unconditionally. You don't at their lowest or weakest point when they need you most say 'nah I'm done...this is too much for me'. You're never done.
They're not like, they're a business that's been sucking money out of people for years, 99% of the players hold the fans in contempt and only care where their next wage is coming from, the club plays on the fans sense of loyalty, the problem is, it becomes a habit and like any habit, the longer you partake the harder it is to break it.

Last edited:
Since when has been supporting Sunderland been about watching good football ffs, we go because it's in our blood, nearly every game I come away from I'll say to myself that's it I'm not going back.
It's in your blood it will never leave you and come the next Saturday I'm back with renewed hope

If people don’t want to go, just don’t go. I honestly don’t know why folk are so keen to seek attention.

Mind I hope that those that do walk away, stay away when things improve. Hopefully they will be replaced and won’t come on forums like this bitching about tickets etc. Nowt worse than a sob story when people are scrambling round for tickets

If people don’t want to go, just don’t go. I honestly don’t know why folk are so keen to seek attention.

Mind I hope that those that do walk away, stay away when things improve. Hopefully they will be replaced and won’t come on forums like this bitching about tickets etc. Nowt worse than a sob story when people are scrambling round for tickets

i certainly wouldn't go out of my way to help someone who lost all their points because they fucked off when times were bad.

i certainly wouldn't go out of my way to help someone who lost all their points because they fucked off when times were bad.

We all know the sob stories will start once things turn again. I’m sick of posting this, but the club need to find a proper way of rewarding loyalty. Something like the old red book system at Boro would be a start

Agree..Seems there is a compelling need to tell all and sundry...crowds will fall give our present circumstances..only to be expected..and will no doubt rise when we recover some form/stability..that is the norm for most clubs..Everyone has the choice to come or go, but hopefully a few if us will stick around, possibly get criticised by some for doing so...but again, it's all about choice...

After 33 years of the ups and downs Iv had enough. Season ticket paid up for the year 22 years of having a season ticket due to my job and working weekends, my family dont need the heartache or me coming home ina mood after watching that rubbish on the pitch. It's not worth it. People will say I'm a shit supporter and all that over done my stint and paid my dues. But that's it I'm done! I wont be going back until SD And CM are gone and the the loan defaults! Which hopefully means we can have something to look forward to.
You going on Saturday mate? ;)

Back