Im done!!!

@Wayne The Punk
Quote: I actually believe that if the gates plummeted we would be sold a lot quicker. The 2 owners know that apart from the bricks and mortar, its only the large crowds that make us a big club at the moment, I bet they wish they had accepted what they were offered, maybe a boycoutt will sort it all out
[/QUOTE]

Whereas I have total respect for everyone who turns up week after week (SAFC through and through), I also believe all it’s doing is lining those horrible 2 fakes we have controlling our club’s pockets. They have hit us where it hurts (lowest league position in history, worst football in our history), we need to hit them where it hurts with as little revenue as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Best team in Division 3 by far. Will get over 100 points. Best support by far. Gonna win the title.

What happened?

@Wayne The Punk
Quote: I actually believe that if the gates plummeted we would be sold a lot quicker. The 2 owners know that apart from the bricks and mortar, its only the large crowds that make us a big club at the moment, I bet they wish they had accepted what they were offered, maybe a boycoutt will sort it all out

Whereas I have total respect for everyone who turns up week after week (SAFC through and through), I also believe all it’s doing is lining those horrible 2 fakes we have controlling our club’s pockets. They have hit us where it hurts (lowest league position in history, worst football in our history), we need to hit them where it hurts with as little revenue as possible.
[/QUOTE]
Not a chance I'm letting their incompetence stop me following my team. I'll be going to every game long after they've gone

Aside from whe the bairn's going to be mascot, if this is the type of 'football' being offered then I reckon I'll be staying in the boozer most weeks and I've never considered that.

After 33 years of the ups and downs Iv had enough. Season ticket paid up for the year 22 years of having a season ticket due to my job and working weekends, my family dont need the heartache or me coming home ina mood after watching that rubbish on the pitch. It's not worth it. People will say I'm a shit supporter and all that over done my stint and paid my dues. But that's it I'm done! I wont be going back until SD And CM are gone and the the loan defaults! Which hopefully means we can have something to look forward to.
C ya. Bet ya buy one when we back in prem.

It’s easy to slate the OP but I must admit I’m finding it harder and harder justifying dragging my arse to matches. Even when we win at this level the matches are mostly dull. I still enjoying the day out but the match itself is a depressing experience at the minute. The atmosphere and standard of football is shit.

After 33 years of the ups and downs Iv had enough. Season ticket paid up for the year 22 years of having a season ticket due to my job and working weekends, my family dont need the heartache or me coming home ina mood after watching that rubbish on the pitch. It's not worth it. People will say I'm a shit supporter and all that over done my stint and paid my dues. But that's it I'm done! I wont be going back until SD And CM are gone and the the loan defaults! Which hopefully means we can have something to look forward to.
I've Just about had it myself. Won't say I won't miss it, and won't be on this forum listening to all the happy f***ing clapper dribble. TA TA for now

Well done fella, you won't miss it and you'll save a few bob ta boot. I don't miss watching that shambles of a club at all.
Wives and girlfriends may come and go, mates may come and go, but your club is your club no matter what. NEVER give up on your club.

New member...... can I welcome you with a "get fucked"

Bye now, close the door behind you and watch the roads.

Fanny

To be fair...it is hard work. Hardly much fun these days. Those who want to go, go. Those that want to stay, stay.

I think I'll stay. Nowhere else to go.

Back