I'm blaming the Ref tonight

The referee's are horrendous there's no doubt about that but in all honesty the best teams rise above it.

If you create alot of chances, score 2 or 3 goals a game and have a good defence then even a dodgy penalty decision means you still win 2-1 or 3-1.

When you are always borderline football like us then it's all seems worse.

I've not seen or heard anyone, even amongst the madness on here, that believes the L1 referee's are stopping us achieving automatically promotion.

The referee's are horrendous there's no doubt about that but in all honesty the best teams rise above it.

If you create alot of chances, score 2 or 3 goals a game and have a good defence then even a dodgy penalty decision means you still win 2-1 or 3-1.

I've not seen or heard anyone, even amongst the madness on here, that believes the L1 referee's are stopping us achieving automatically promotion.
Cost safc four points v Bolton and Fleetwood which was admitted by the refs own association. Who knows but those four points could be the difference this season, which by the current table has us in third

and before anyone starts I know other teams will get poor decisions but this a safc thread on refs

The Bolton and Fleetwood decisions could cost us.
Cost safc four points v Bolton and Fleetwood which was admitted by the refs own association. Who knows but those four points could be the difference this season, which by the current table has us in third

and before anyone starts I know other teams will get poor decisions but this a safc thread on refs
You beat me by seconds. :)

Before we've kicked-off. 😂
Getting in early before the ref haters on here start their pish.
Others have had good reason to blame the refs as they have made some shocking decisions, you however, don’t and should not be allowed to start another thread for the rest of the season 😂

If your going to get shot refs, which you do down in this league then you have to adjust accordingly in my opinion. Look at the Ipswich players on Saturday as an example. They were shouting for everything. Throws. Corners the lot. That free kick for the back pass three players ran towards the ref with arms raised. If a chance to sway a ref comes along then we should be doing our best to take it. Only Power and Gooch go and talk to the ref. Put pressure on him and we’re miles likely to get a decision.

Back