I'm a right knacker me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GRINGOMACKEM

If you miss that next flight, get the express back into town and we can go on a 24hr bender!

T_Bone

Striker
He's obviously handling the wine pretty well, his spelling is okay and he seems compos mentis.
There's plenty of time though :lol:

G

GRINGOMACKEM

Don't tempt me marra. Where in Stockholm are you?
Being posh as owt I live in Östermalm (during the week like, family in Hudiksvall)

Not as posh as yee like - Mälarhöjden - off to the Tudor tonight for a warm up though. PMT kicking in and well-fkd off about not getting over for this one. Have to make do with Chelsea.

shepherd88

Striker
This is going to be quality - if you all remember he chose not to go to the Chelsea game and we won 3-0 - he had flight booked and everything

GERLD

Can we get a justgiving account setup and donate money for nee onions to get bladdered and not be allowed on the plane?

wackyjacky

Winger
You could well be right mate. The only home derby I have missed since 1977 was the Richardson freekick one.

Oh Jonah he lived in a whale

Same here except it's since 1974 but I'll raise you the fact I've missed 3 away derbies in that same period and they were both the 2-1 wins and the 1-1 draw (Philips header).

oh dear

sigtuna2011081900121.jpg

The Exile

Striker
Wait a minute. You're at the airport?

Stick two fingers in your pocket and hijack a plane.

'take this plane to Ponteland!'

'Is that in Cuba?'

R

Riviera

I feel awful for you mate.

You'll be feeling worse for him in a bit ........... I've just phoned the airport police and told them a dishevelled drunk has been sending coded terrorist messages to his accomplices in the NE.

By the time they let him out he might make Swansea away :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.