Ignoring Forums

Could the ignore forum function be activated?

This allows members the ability to ignore for example the Parsnip section or Politics section etc.
Eh?

Just don't click on them? :lol:

It's not like ignoring a specific poster who might pop up on threads you're involved in, you can ignore an entire section of the forum much more easily.

Unless I'm missing something?

Eh?

It's not like ignoring a specific poster who might pop up on threads you're involved in, you can ignore an entire section of the forum much more easily.

It’s just easy to wipe an entire forum out of view. I’ve been on another forum before which had this function activated and it’s great - especially as it removes the temptation to comment on a thread that catches your attention (usually an egregious topic and usually political).
It’s good for certain posters like, I’ve got that daft mux on ignore after I found out he shits in his shed

:lol:

Eh?

If like me you tend to use the "New Posts" button as your main way of viewing the site, it'll tell you about new posts on boards you have no interest in, like telling me about new posts on the cricket board for example. I'd stick that one on ignore if I could.

I can see the appeal of such a function.

If like me you tend to use the "New Posts" button as your main way of viewing the site, it'll tell you about new posts on boards you have no interest in, like telling me about new posts on the cricket board for example. I'd stick that one on ignore if I could.

I can see the appeal of such a function.
I’m the same here

It’s good for certain posters like, I’ve got that daft mux on ignore after I found out he shits in his shed
Well then you won't see this but you're an absolute **** ********* smelly old ***** proper ***** ***** manky goose head.
It’s just easy to wipe an entire forum out of view. I’ve been on another forum before which had this function activated and it’s great - especially as it removes the temptation to comment on a thread that catches your attention (usually an egregious topic and usually political).

:lol:
I see what you mean but on this occasion I would say its down to you to filter what forum you read yourself.

So your request has been denied sorry mate.

Last edited:

Back