Ignore feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dirty bristow

Admin, my old mate , is there anyway whereby if you have someone on ignore, they are completely blank to you? i.e when they are quoted it is still unseen?

Ah think ye are great, derg, marra. Are we going to get a match day Bristow soon?

Ah think ye are great, derg, marra. Are we going to get a match day Bristow soon?

Unlikely Sir, away games have stopped due to financial concerns and to be honest, I am a bit boring now ( joke opportunity here).
I'll do one now:

Got up at 1030, had breakfast, loaded dishwasher, came on here, unloaded dishwasher, had a shit, watched end of Fulham match, had another shit, watched our match, we lost 0-2 whilst nibbling on crap, had another shit, had turkey and chips with a pint of orange squash, ran dishwasher again, organised clothes to dry on radiators, watched last night Eastenders, came on here. Might, that's might, have one bottle of lager later.

Unlikely Sir, away games have stopped due to financial concerns and to be honest, I am a bit boring now ( joke opportunity here).
I'll do one now:

Got up at 1030, had breakfast, loaded dishwasher, came on here, unloaded dishwasher, had a shit, watched end of Fulham match, had another shit, watched our match, we lost 0-2 whilst nibbling on crap, had another shit, had turkey and chips with a pint of orange squash, ran dishwasher again, organised clothes to dry on radiators, watched last night Eastenders, came on here. Might, that's might, have one bottle of lager later.

Ah liked the bit about the dishwasher

Ah liked the bit about the dishwasher

I have been domesticated and I have grown up , ever so slightly. :neutral:
Forgot to mention, fitted the , er, fittings for the two handlebar bags we got for our bikes. Going pedalling at Stanford/Rutland water in February.

I'll do one now:

three shits mate and nibbled on crap. interesting system that

Proffering the proverbial olive branch here, Derg. :lol:

No need, I am not at war with you or anyone. If anyone thinks that they can disarm me easily, just by being nice.

three shits mate and nibbled on crap. interesting system that

Proper Boxing day shites too. Make your eyes water and your nose sting. Multi wipes too with several breaches of the hull.
Bottom of my bog looks like the start line at brands Hatch following two re-starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back