If yous havent been on the thames clippers, give it a whirl.

Had to force our lot to so that before 2014. They were kicking off saying we’d tricked them into going to “some shitty little village in Kent or somewhere” when we were meant to be going to Covent Garden. :lol:

Edit: why did you gan back? You can get off at embankment.

We stopped at Greenwich for Fulham on that Friday night with a plan to get the service boat to Putney ( with a change somewhere). It pissed down so met the usual awld MLF’s nr Embankment.

Including @Hoond who’s marra brought him a stone of fresh kippers from Whitby ffs, he carried them to pubs, on tube & to the game. Search dogs at Craven Cottaging went berserk :lol::lol::rolleyes:

I’ve seen a great deal of the capital already man. I don’t need to get on some shitty little dinghy drinking shit overpriced beer to enhance my experience man fuck off man!

Apt username.

Had to force our lot to so that before 2014. They were kicking off saying we’d tricked them into going to “some shitty little village in Kent or somewhere” when we were meant to be going to Covent Garden. :lol:

Edit: why did you gan back? You can get off at embankment.

Went westminster to greenwich each time, hopped off, meal or pint then tubed back, at pompey game we clearly got the last one as he fecking hammered it all the way.:lol:

Fatha n cousins were really impressed, some cracking sights you wouldnt generally see or itd take all day.

Last edited:
Walk up the hill to the observatory - excellent. Good pubs in Greenwich too and a couple of old fashioned pie and mash shops.
If with kids Maritime museum is great

Back