If youre going to go at the fans...you have to back it up Jack.

But investment doesn’t necessarily mean anything. If I said a decade ago an American billionaire would buy us and employ Big Sam and Moyes in succession, people would have jizzed in your face. These people taking over doesn’t mean anything.
Sticking this lad on ignore :cool:

Just in from match and I have tried to give Ross my support, however that team and how it was set up with O9 as a striker and 3 strikers on the bench, shows this bloke is clueless.
O9 ran his socks off for 20 minutes then his batteries ran out, just after that pathetic penalty attempt. Was it a pass back to the keeper??
Apart from a couple of good shots from McGeady and Wykes sitter at the end, we create no decent football.
Resorted to a big hoof over the top. I just dont see any style of play from Ross.
Not for me this manager, same old crap as last season.....

What was that? Outplayed for the final hour against Rotherham at home.why bring McLaughlin in then move you're regular right back to playing off the forward?

And of course you cant see what people are moaning about. We can all quote stats to say what we want jack.

5 clean sheets in 26 games I think. 11 wins in the last 29 league one games I've just read there.

shambolic...this is the man is it? Sooner he goes the better because this is last season repeated.
Mate, this is the angriest I've been for f***ing years, even worse than after the back to back relegations.

This manager needs to go.

Has he took his hands out of his cardy pockets yet? A break in play and every single one of their players chats to the manager, ours prefer a bottle of Evian than listen to that dull bastard. His half time team talks must be so dynamic. He is a motionless, passionless, clueless knacker who needs peddling

Has he took his hands out of his cardy pockets yet? A break in play and every single one of their players chats to the manager, ours prefer a bottle of Evian than listen to that dull bastard. His half time team talks must be so dynamic. He is a motionless, passionless, clueless knacker who needs peddling
Good post, he is a dead man walking, he needs peddling ASAP, or the season will be gone.

At this point the blame shifts from Ross to Stuart Donald. Ross is just doing a job now, we know where we stand with him, Stuart is the one that’s letting it happen and by his liking of ‘Ross In’ tweets he’s showing he’s content. That’s very worrying, and leads me to start questioning Donald’s leadership if he’s going to let this continue.
part of me feels that the 'staffing issue' that's been holding up the deal is whether Donald gets rid of Ross or whether the new owners do. Getting rid of him before or after they take control affects who is liable for the cost of paying him off - it's obviously going to cost a few quid and that sort of money means more to Donald than the Dell Boys - it's a definite bargaining chip for them.

Early goal and it was still like an effing library.. 29,000 crowd which pro rata is the quietest most unsupportive in football history.. I know that we are not great, but for Christs sake we can at least make an effort to back our club..

He picks Ross who’s so obviously incompetent it’s untrue, so it’s Donalds fault. Like Brian Clough said, if the manager goes, the fella who picked him should go too.
Donald is the owner where's he going to go. Suggest he employs someone with the knowledge and experience in football to pick the manager.

Back