If youre going to go at the fans...you have to back it up Jack.

Donald couldn't sustain this club. He needed a takeover. He's needed one since day one and he's worked to get it. He's made the club an attractive prospect and it's resulted in a group of the richest people on the planet buying us.

And whether you think money matters or not, I'd rather have billions to invest than nothing at all.
Spot on sam ,stewy and charlie said from day one they wernt minted but would steady a sinking ship and look for investment.I for one will always thank them for the incoming investment.

Here’s another one. Not only is our attack producing the second lowest number of shots in the league it’s also the fifth worst in the league for chance quality and volume. It’s only our decent defence (oddly despite our inability to keep a clean sheet) that keeps us in touch. Basically we’re a bit of a shambles and aren’t going up without significant change.

Logon or register to see this image

What was that? Outplayed for the final hour against Rotherham at home.why bring McLaughlin in then move you're regular right back to playing off the forward?

And of course you cant see what people are moaning about. We can all quote stats to say what we want jack.

5 clean sheets in 26 games I think. 11 wins in the last 29 league one games I've just read there.

shambolic...this is the man is it? Sooner he goes the better because this is last season repeated.
100% agree

Keep getting told we have best players in the division......
We haven’t like. We’ve got a mishmash if players who could all be part of a title winning team but are too samey and lacking cutting edge to do it as a group. Another manager might get more out of them but wouldn’t get us promoted imo. We need structural change.
"if you arent winning games EVERY single week you'll get criticised" he's really in denial

Wrong wrong wrong Jack. It isn’t our defence that is ultimately letting us down. It’s our attack. Until that improves we just aren’t going up.

Last edited:
He’s got egg on his face tonight jack Ross. That 2nd half was minging. They looked on par with Wimbledon in the first half and we came out and tried to sit on a 1-0 lead when we know we can’t keep a clean sheet.
When he came didn’t he promise a brand of attacking football that didn’t usually produce many draws? We look shot to bits tactically

Here’s another one. Not only is our attack producing the second lowest number of shots in the league it’s also the fifth worst in the league for chance quality and volume. It’s only our decent defence (oddly despite our inability to keep a clean sheet) that keeps us in touch. Basically we’re a bit of a shambles and aren’t going up without significant change.

Logon or register to see this image

Class graph, look where Portsmouth are on it and look at the table.

He sees o9 as a RB but randomly pushes him to no.10 and bombs out a young no.10 at the same time.

Pace was what got us the advantage in the first 30 mins. How can Jr then think Wyke was a better option than Grigg?????
I was really disappointed to see Wyke come on , but Grigg has no pace either mind.

We have the best squad in this division, for the second season running. He’s failed and failing to get the best out of either squad, for the second season running. Sort it out or leave.

Back