If youre going to go at the fans...you have to back it up Jack.

Fourth in league and major investment.

Billionaires wouldn't touch us if 30000 were screaming abuse.

Proved the fans right with that utter shite performance. Goal was coming for a good half hour and as soon as they score that's when he changes it. Typical Ross always reactive not pro active. We were as bad as Stanley away only this time the opposition was a bit better so we were punished. You can keep winning games but if you play shite every time it's going to bite you in the arse at some point
This.

This is a bloke who spent the entire pre-season playing a new system involving 3 at the back and then ditched it after 15 minutes of the 1st game of the season when we went a goal down. He has zero confidence in his own tactics and despite being here for 16 month still doesn't have a clue what his best team is. The owners have to act now before it's too late.

He’s got egg on his face tonight jack Ross. That 2nd half was minging. They looked on par with Wimbledon in the first half and we came out and tried to sit on a 1-0 lead when we know we can’t keep a clean sheet.
When he came didn’t he promise a brand of attacking football that didn’t usually produce many draws? We look shot to bits tactically
Tactics? We have tactics? Can you really call give it to McGeady and hope for the best a tactic?

This is a bloke who spent the entire pre-season playing a new system involving 3 at the back and then ditched it after 15 minutes of the 1st game of the season when we went a goal down. He has zero confidence in his own tactics and despite being here for 16 month still doesn't have a clue what his best team is. The owners have to act now before it's too late.

Hopefully the new owners will be a lot more ruthless. It's gone on for too long now. He's got to go.

Completely wasted pre season. You could see it a mile off that he would ditch it pretty quickly. He does it all the time. It was just another attempt to stumble across a line up that might work.

I’d prefer it if the new owners put in place a proper Sporting Director on day one. Ross can continue to bumble on for a bit until we know who we want - or he completely loses the plot, whichever is first. I certainly don’t want Donald choosing the next manager and I don’t want an all-powerful manager who oversees every aspect of the club either. Time for us to do what we should have done in summer 2018 and put in place a proper club structure that will grow with us through the leagues.

I’d prefer it if the new owners put in place a proper Sporting Director on day one. Ross can continue to bumble on for a bit until we know who we want - or he completely loses the plot, whichever is first. I certainly don’t want Donald choosing the next manager and I don’t want an all-powerful manager who oversees every aspect of the club either. Time for us to do what we should have done in summer 2018 and put in place a proper club structure that will grow with us through the leagues.

I agree but I can't see Donald sacking his mate Richard Hill, I'd prefer it if Donald went when this takeover is announced as I don't see much changing on the football side of things if Donald is running the show on a day to day basis.

Back