If you were permanently banned...

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date

I think a list of things that could get you banned would be useful. Then we would know what not to say. I guess if you were banned you could still view Hank's footy post etc.
Must admit I tend to use RTG as my Sky News, quick run through footy, SMB and politics tells you what's going on in the world with the added bonus of opinionated drivel to help one form an opinion :lol: :lol:
Its just about the only place I look for news and opinions, if I was banned I'd just check and see which of my other usernames were out of jail.
Only Kidding, I've never had as much as a written warning

Be honest! Hypothetically, if you were indiscriminately banned from here, never again allowed to post, how much would it effect you? Are you addicted to the extent that it would be a serious issue for you. I must admit, this place has started to become a platform for me to vent, share jokes, catch up on news etc while on my own during lockdown.

If you are attached to the forum, do you think it's unhealthy? Would it be good for you on the long run if you were denied access? Does your partner find that you're on here too much.

Maybe a slightly odd thread but it got me thinking. Ami too reliant on it and wondered how other people view their own usage of it?

Wouldn't be bothered. Stopped using Facebook in October and haven't missed it at all. Don't think this would be any different.

You must have to be a complete whopper to get a lifer. I got a warning for reposting a pulled thread and got a warning, wound me neck in, and that was that.

I wouldn't be bothered if I did like, I'd just post on SMB addicts instead marra.

I'm amazed I never copped a ban during the time of the Ryan Giggs superinjunction. The pic and description of it I put up, without actually saying it, left nobody in doubt about what he was up to.

I think I would take more naps if I did cop one for revealing what the current superinjunctions in place are for.

I was demonstrating TOR at work for some people who were travelling to a less tolerant country and left it connected. Logged in with my old account and it got a lifer, stating something about forum spam. Never been banned for anything I've ever posted since 2002 or something like that.

Was canny harsh

Back