If you were Boris, in the future would you call another lockdown?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
At work today everyone is at the stage of anger with all this shit and doesnt want these local lockdowns never mind a national lockdown. Tho I suspect the idiot has already pencilled in a 2 week lockdown at least. This time it will not be adhered to as the last one. They are just making it up as they go and treating us all as if we are kids with the stupid rules

Its the local authorities that are forcing the lockdowns, Johnson the liar is clueless and would be happy for everybody to go on regardless

Its the local authorities that are forcing the lockdowns, Johnson the liar is clueless and would be happy for everybody to go on regardless
Oh I agree they forced it with their requests last week but he allowed it quite willingly. The Gateshead council leader was on talkradio last night and again this morning on shows he would have known would give him a hard time. Loving the attention. He didnt believe PHE figures that 27% of all people getting a test had no symptoms and he didnt believe anyone would get a test without a symptom🤔 obviously he wasn't aware that householder members might get a test etc

The Great British public don't give a toss.

When you think of the sacrifice that health service workers made to contain this virus and yet people can't even be arsed to put a mask on in a supermarket.

Some of them probably stood on their doorsteps clapping for the carers.

When you think of the sacrifice that health service workers made to contain this virus and yet people can't even be arsed to put a mask on in a supermarket.

Stop talking rubbish. This virus hasnt spread because people don't wear masks in a supermarket. For months millions of people shopped without wearing one and by your logic people not wearing masks will have caught it anyway by now because they dont wear them.

Stop talking rubbish. This virus hasnt spread because people don't wear masks in a supermarket. For months millions of people shopped without wearing one and by your logic people not wearing masks will have caught it anyway by now because they dont wear them.
At the start of the lockdown supermarkets were regulating the numbers they let in and people were generally keeping two metres apart.

Now they're not regulating the numbers in the stores, no one is keeping two metres apart and people are ignoring the rules on masks.

Therefore people who contract the virus are going to spread it much more easily now than they were previously.

If you can't see the logic in that you need to keep well away from people who can.

Last edited:
At work today everyone is at the stage of anger with all this shit and doesnt want these local lockdowns never mind a national lockdown. Tho I suspect the idiot has already pencilled in a 2 week lockdown at least. This time it will not be adhered to as the last one. They are just making it up as they go and treating us all as if we are kids with the stupid rules
If you get ill will you seek hospital treatment ?

And they will expect more nurses to die because they don't give a toss.
I would refuse these assholes any treatment.

Last edited:
He’s not the problem
It’s the thick knackers strolling around like there’s nowt to worry about - the same tossers that aren’t wearing masks in supermarkets etc
Either get to grips with these people or it’s a long hard slog & everyone suffers

So I’m assuming our local lockdown has to last with 2 or 3 weeks to show the results and if it’s worked, any less is a waste of time.
Kids holidays is the next available opportunity, but I’d doubt that would happen also.
The economy is already fucked, they can’t add to this problem.
Local lockdowns all over the country will be his plan, it’s justified and keeps the economy ticking over, just.

It’s amazing in shops, why do Morrison’s staff have masks in yet Tesco’s staff don’t, where is the standard ?

Back