If you were Boris, in the future would you call another lockdown?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45378

When I visit supermarkets, I've seen a gradual decrease in people wearing masks... And no social distancing is being observed in supermarkets I frequent. People are definetly becoming more lax.

I've seen the massive increase in people catching the virus in the North east, but would the government really contemplate another full nationwide lockdown?

Its incredibly tough decision for the government to do, ... But what would you do if figures continue to rise?

When I visit supermarkets, I've seen a gradual decrease in people wearing masks... And no social distancing is being observed in supermarkets I frequent. People are definetly becoming more lax.

I've seen the massive increase in people catching the virus in the North east, but would the government really contemplate another full nationwide lockdown?

Its incredibly tough decision for the government to do, ... But what would you do if figures continue to rise?
I would disregard the figures.
I would leave social distancing , mask wearing and self isolation to the choice of an individual and get things back to the old normal ASAP.

i think if they dont get this testing mess sorted and the numbers keep rising then we will see what witty has suggested a 2 week total lockdown
And what will it be after that? Another 2 week lockdown?

The public support for these things is on a knife edge IMO , you can tell the reaction on here that folk just do not trust what they’re hearing anymore & fewer each day see the value in the restrictions

The public support for these things is on a knife edge IMO , you can tell the reaction on here that folk just do not trust what they’re hearing anymore & fewer each day see the value in the restrictions

totally agree mate if they do say 2 week lockdown it will be nothing like the last where practically everyone listened

They have no idea how many cases there are with the testing fiasco. The NHS (thanks to tory neglect) is not fit for purpose capacity wise, so I think they’ll have no choice soon. Certainly by mid October and that’s optimistic

Last edited:
They have no idea how many cases there are with the testing fiasco. The NHS (thanks to tory neglect) is not fit for purpose capacity wise, so I think they’ll have no choice soon. Certainly by mid October and that’s optimistic

What figure should NHS capacity be and what is it currently?

Inevitable now, wont be down to him though, just no choice.
Oh and its not "boris" i saw some muppet in the select committee trying to call him that.

"Johnson the liar" will do

Last edited:

At work today everyone is at the stage of anger with all this shit and doesnt want these local lockdowns never mind a national lockdown. Tho I suspect the idiot has already pencilled in a 2 week lockdown at least. This time it will not be adhered to as the last one. They are just making it up as they go and treating us all as if we are kids with the stupid rules

Back