if you had the cash which american food

None. They’re all like gross man.

There’s a small chain of high class burger joints in Houston called Becks Prime that used to do a swordfish sandwich and their fries are proper dark brown real spud fries with the skins on. Used to love that place but it hardly qualifies as a franchise.

Let’s face it, as soon as you start getting your bait from a ‘franchise’ you’re well on the way to scratterdom. Taco Bell FFS man. I’m hardly a food snob but I’d rather eat dog meat.

Judging by your posts on here, Tex, I'd estimate that you are an intellect snob and from there, logically, a food snob. Would you pouch a UK doner kebab?

;) by the way.

Im still trying to think of a really god meal I've had in the US. Only recent one I can think was an all you can eat Sushi in Maryland 2 years ago - but that was due to it actually being decent Sushi - my expectations had been low - plus they forgot to charge us for a large drinks bill (I actually think it was this that made it)

I'm in Chicago start of November - recommend me something I won't say is average at best
Some places in maryland do amazing crabcake. Fuck knows about chicago though. I was there for a festival and ate utter shit.

Im still trying to think of a really god meal I've had in the US. Only recent one I can think was an all you can eat Sushi in Maryland 2 years ago - but that was due to it actually being decent Sushi - my expectations had been low - plus they forgot to charge us for a large drinks bill (I actually think it was this that made it)

I'm in Chicago start of November - recommend me something I won't say is average at best
The Dawson or homestead on the roof

not a franchise but i cant wait to visit that katz delhi place when we go to NYC in feb...
A little tip I got from an old New Yorker friend there, as you're queuing up just put a few dollar or better a five dollar bill on the counter as you're in front of the guys slicing the meat, he'll give you slices and offcuts on a plate as you progress down the queue.

Also it's deli, it's Jewish not Indian :lol:

"Sprouts U Like" . Take away boiled sprouts served with a wide selection of sauces e.g. chilli, blue cheese, masala, chicken coronation, sour cream and chives. It's fast food aimed at the younger market

Red Lobster and Outback Steakhouse. Think the latter might have been tried over here, but I’d have another go and do it properly.

"Sprouts U Like" . Take away boiled sprouts served with a wide selection of sauces e.g. chilli, blue cheese, masala, chicken coronation, sour cream and chives. It's fast food aimed at the younger market

I’d want to be upwind of patrons.

Owned by a religious lot, dosent open on the sabbath

Same as The Entertainer.

Back