If you didn't want to be patronised then perhaps,

And why is he marrying her ? It's a two way agreement where it suits both
They probably get on canny
Money and looks arent enough on their own
I agree but as a women it’s easier to get on with a fat old man if he is showering you with gifts and giving you everything you want materialistic wise.
It’s aslo easier to get on with a women that you don’t really agree with on most things if she is absolutely gorgeous and does everything you need sexually.
The women in these type relationships get patronised the blokes don’t.
Mind am not saying I would be any different.

just perhaps, when you started having an affair with a bloke 16 years older than you , you could have made sure he wasn't a millionaire. Then you wouldn't have had the problem of being parachuted into a job that would have normally taken a lot more effort than opening your legs. Plus CEOs of other clubs don't allow themselves to be photographed pouting in nice frocks.

Carolyn Radford: Football is 'full of dinosaurs' says Mansfield chief executive
"When you walk into a room and someone's like ooh you look gorgeous today.... I don't think they'd say that to another man"

:lol::lol::lol:

Genius

Ooh, you look gorgeous today @JAZZMANB

the male to male (or even female to male) version is "very dapper today George" (that's if your name is George). It is often said if somebody who normally wears polo shirts to work and then has a meeting etc so comes to work in a suit, shirt and tie. So she is wrong, it is said

the male to male (or even female to male) version is "very dapper today George" (that's if your name is George). It is often said if somebody who normally wears polo shirts to work and then has a meeting etc so comes to work in a suit, shirt and tie. So she is wrong, it is said
No, the response in that situation is:

What you up in court for or what’s the interview for to which they reply, it’s my Auntie Norma’s funeral and you backtrack by saying you scrub up well.

Bet she’ll be fuming when she stops getting the any attention.

Georges have all the fun. :(

You just have to look at the threads on PF with the blokes on here moaning about women being on the punditry panels this season to see she's got a point. It's only a few seasons since Dave Whelan was coming out with his proper old man views on the world and not seeing a problem with it. There'll be blokes like him in boardrooms at clubs in every division.

And if she wants to be taken more seriously, she should probably look at toning down the OTT hair & makeup which make her look about 15 years older than she actually is.

I agree but as a women it’s easier to get on with a fat old man if he is showering you with gifts and giving you everything you want materialistic wise.
It’s aslo easier to get on with a women that you don’t really agree with on most things if she is absolutely gorgeous and does everything you need sexually.
The women in these type relationships get patronised the blokes don’t.
Mind am not saying I would be any different.
It's woman FFS! Women is plural!

You just have to look at the threads on PF with the blokes on here moaning about women being on the punditry panels this season to see she's got a point. It's only a few seasons since Dave Whelan was coming out with his proper old man views on the world and not seeing a problem with it. There'll be blokes like him in boardrooms at clubs in every division.

mags byrne was a great advert for women ceos.

her disaster has nothing to do with her being female, its about her making shocking decisions

Back