If you didn't want to be patronised then perhaps,

keybuk

Midfield
just perhaps, when you started having an affair with a bloke 16 years older than you , you could have made sure he wasn't a millionaire. Then you wouldn't have had the problem of being parachuted into a job that would have normally taken a lot more effort than opening your legs. Plus CEOs of other clubs don't allow themselves to be photographed pouting in nice frocks.

Carolyn Radford: Football is 'full of dinosaurs' says Mansfield chief executive

Last edited:

Can see both sides. Understand why she'd be frustrated but also understand why businessmen and chairmen of other clubs would give her zero respect. It's a bit like a playboy bunny trying to negotiate deals for the playboy mansion.

The sports done okay so far
I think most businesses are hard to crack your way into
Remember being a young manager at work and going to conferences and I got all the stuff she mentions ,just how people are

Can see both sides. Understand why she'd be frustrated but also understand why businessmen and chairmen of other clubs would give her zero respect. It's a bit like a playboy bunny trying to negotiate deals for the playboy mansion.
I couldn’t think of anyone more qualified to strike a deal at the Playboy mansion.

There’s no excuse for the sexism, but a 31 year old with no prior experience, appointed to the post by their spouse, is always going to struggle.
A lad I worked with was Ian Ayre’s son (ex Liverpool Chief Exec) and I asked how he got into it (his son is a mag by the way).

He was ex-navy and his mate gave him a job at a manufacturing company which he went on to run. Then moved into football with no experience and has done ok for himself.

We all need a break in life.

Honestly cant think of anyone associated with the mansion less qualified. So if you had a business proposal for them your first thought would be to give Miss September a ring ?
Well now Hugh is dead they’ll know better than anyone.

Just like you’re the person I’d go to for advice on my 50p collection.

No one as mentioned him using his power and wealth to snag a wad!!! Then convince himself that it’s because he’s really good looking and a nice bloke.

Had to laugh at this bit

"When you walk into a room and someone's like, 'oh, you look gorgeous today' ... I don't think they'd say that to another man."

Dewsbury factory girls wouldn't stop at saying "oh you look gorgeous" to a man, they'd be dragging the poor bloke behind the fabric rolls.

No one as mentioned him using his power and wealth to snag a wad!!! Then convince himself that it’s because he’s really good looking and a nice bloke.
His whole existence is because of his wealth so it shouldn't be a problem
His car ,house,lifestyle, etc aren't because he's a nice bloke

His whole existence is because of his wealth so it shouldn't be a problem
His car ,house,lifestyle, etc aren't because he's a nice bloke
I think a women wanting to marry you because you are rich is a big problem. My point is the women in these situations are singled out. The delusional old men are slapped on the back by other delusional old men.

I think a women wanting to marry you because you are rich is a big problem. My point is the women in these situations are singled out. The delusional old men are slapped on the back by other delusional old men.
And why is he marrying her ? It's a two way agreement where it suits both
They probably get on canny
Money and looks arent enough on their own

"When you walk into a room and someone's like, 'oh, you look gorgeous today' ... I don't think they'd say that to another man."

Erm no I don't suppose they would ?
Poor lass.

Back