If You Could Stop Game Developers Doing One Thing...

I like the premise but dislike that it’s basically a moneymaker as opposed to an addition to the game.
Aye this.

Started out as a neat little idea, but has evolved into this all consuming monster that means they throw it into all their games and focus 90% of their efforts on it when it comes to FIFA. Even their UFC games have UT ffs.

I wish they’d stop following whatever is popular and putting it in their games. Live services/battle pass systems/loot boxes can all get to fuck.
They aren't popular, they just make shit tons of money so the try chucking them in to everything, whether it makes sense or not (looking at you Deus Ex and Shadow of War)

The about of money EA gets from UT, or rockstar from GTAO, or Epic from Fortnight is crackers
stop bringing you PC bullshit to games f***ing ruined BF V for me........
Warra snowflake. :lol:

Exclusives. I get why they do it but why can't everyone play every game and pick which console they want based on its specs/controller preference

As some 1 who mostly plays multi player games, I would segregate certain regions.

Give Russia & most of eastern europe. turkey & China their own separate networks so they can only play with each other.

Let the people from the more civilized countries play with each other in peace without their toxicity & cheating.

As some 1 who mostly plays multi player games, I would segregate certain regions.

Give Russia & most of eastern europe. turkey & China their own separate networks so they can only play with each other.

Let the people from the more civilized countries play with each other in peace without their toxicity & cheating.
Romanians seem to be the most selfish gamers in my experience. Could swear I was sending them money as a kid for famine or some shit, think they'd have learned to be a bit more altruistic.

Releasing games that need 5 patches before they work properly including a day 1 patch that's the same size as the game.
Is this the only industry where we allow them to sell an incomplete?
Imagine if you only got some of a song or part of a film? Or say you bought a car and had to take it back every few days to get the seatbelt fitted, then the mirrors, etc...
Some awesome DLC out there which is often good value for money (Witcher 3, all 3 dark souls and Fallout 4 come to mind)

Ubisoft are shite for their expansions and don't get me started on games like CoD where people are paying £40 for a few extra maps 😅
One of the CoD’s (can’t remember what one it was) would kick you out of lobbies if you didn’t have the map pack. So I’d play 1 or 2 games then get booted out. It was like they were forcing me to buy it or have the inconvenience of going through the menu again and again. Sometimes I’d join a game halfway through then be booted out as soon as it finished because it was a new map up next

Last edited:
Anything that gets my kids pestering me for packs, coins or whatever other pseudo gambling shit the game came packed with.

On a related note, any game that will let you pay to progress faster or look like you're a better player than you are.

Back