If you could go back in time and watch any game live, that did not involve your club or country, what would it be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45378

Just purely based on atmosphere I would say Greece v Portugal Euro 2004 final. I reckon the Greeks would have gone mental that night

What was that European Cup final (I think) between Man U and Bayern where Man U were getting beat by 2 (I think) and ended up coming back to win it?

I saw it on TV in a pub and thought it was an immense match.

Probably about 20 years ago?

What was that European Cup final (I think) between Man U and Bayern where Man U were getting beat by 2 (I think) and ended up coming back to win it?

You are talking about champions league 1999... The final when Sheringham and solskjaer scored... Man utd were only 1 down.... Or you could be talking about Man utd v Juventus in the semi final when man utd were 2 down in that but won 3 - 2

Probably Romania Colombia , think 1994.

Man u were were 1.0 down in a boring game, but came back to win 2.1 in dying moments. Was seat off bums moment.

Last edited:

:rolleyes:, this a wind up, you know owt about football, 2-0 ffs

Anyway back on point, I’d say 1970 World Cup final on Celtic v Leeds at Hampden Park, 135,000 in attendance

Back