If you’re going to Morecambe. The ha

I used to have a philosophy whereby if a pub served Doombar I'd turn around and walk out, untill the point came where every pub down here served the stuff and I just gave up...can't stand the stuff.

Royal Bar here is serving a cracking pint brewed in Kirby Lonsdale.

Looking forward to a pint of Thwaites in December (Accrington away), or "twats" as people from Blackburn call it - worked years ago with a chef from Blackburn and he always called it that.

Pint of twaites....locals never pronounced the 'h'

I can teach u the accent at accy

I used to have a philosophy whereby if a pub served Doombar I'd turn around and walk out, untill the point came where every pub down here served the stuff and I just gave up...can't stand the stuff.

Royal Bar here is serving a cracking pint brewed in Kirby Lonsdale.

Looking forward to a pint of Thwaites in December (Accrington away), or "twats" as people from Blackburn call it - worked years ago with a chef from Blackburn and he always called it that.

love Doombar me

Tyson Fury lives around that way, not sure if its his, one of his families or one of his gypsy/traveller bretheren.

You may have caught the boxing threads? Tyson lives in hest bank which is just outside Morecambe. He is a regular face around the town. He is a top lad.
The house in question is indeed a travellers home.
The house used to be a church and it is massive.
Nothing to do with the club and I’m not sure which family has bought it.
If you’ve time, google street maps oxcliffe road. It is the street behind the club.
These are travellers houses and they are unreal.

Tyson’s house is nice but not on the same grandeur’s as theses. It’s like a game to see who can have the biggest and tackiest house.

You may have caught the boxing threads? Tyson lives in hest bank which is just outside Morecambe. He is a regular face around the town. He is a top lad.
The house in question is indeed a travellers home.
The house used to be a church and it is massive.
Nothing to do with the club and I’m not sure which family has bought it.
If you’ve time, google street maps oxcliffe road. It is the street behind the club.
These are travellers houses and they are unreal.

Tyson’s house is nice but not on the same grandeur’s as theses. It’s like a game to see who can have the biggest and tackiest house.

My great aunt and uncle used to live in Hale Carr Lane off Oxcliffe Rd. As kids from the terraced streets of a Lancashire mill town, it seemed really posh to us.

We drove round a couple of years ago and it was ok but quite a small semi.

My great aunt and uncle used to live in Hale Carr Lane off Oxcliffe Rd. As kids from the terraced streets of a Lancashire mill town, it seemed really posh to us.

We drove round a couple of years ago and it was ok but quite a small semi.

Hale Carr is the older traveller places.

Put it this way there were no high walls or electronic gates so one presumes the owner(s) were not the type to be visiting uninvited

It’s not finished yet. I’m expecting it to have a lot of security like the others.

mapstreetview.com

mapstreetview.com

mapstreetview.com

mapstreetview.com

Here is Tyson’s house

mapstreetview.com

mapstreetview.com

mapstreetview.com

The house outside the club

mapstreetview.com

Last edited:

I’m in Bolton le Sands mate and yes, he’s often around town or jogging along the canal. My pal sees TF in Morrison’s most Wednesday’s as they both do their ‘big shop’ at roughly the same time.

Back