If you’re going to Morecambe. The ha

Haway then, anyone out and about in Morcambe yet?

We’re in a pub called the new inn at the moment and there’s no other SAFC fans in here as far as I can tell.

I'm still at work man :lol:

Will be there at 6pm... In the William Mitchell or Hurley flyer??
Ah well, we’ll probably be in there when you bother your sell to get out;)

The smugglers den is not open ffs.:evil::)

Herring the bull is open.
Neil Diamond on the karaoke sweeeeeeet carollllinnnnne. Fucks sake man.:lol:

Last edited:

We’re in a pub called the new inn at the moment and there’s no other SAFC fans in here as far as I can tell.

In the Royal Bar on the Seafront.

Cracking view of the Lakes across the water:cool:

At 7.00 in the evening?

Just having a couple of pints here( long journey up) before dropping my bag off at my hotel - you have to check-in at the bar here for the hotel....now that's my type of hotel:D

Then head off somewhere else, but I'll be having a pint back at the Royal Bar after the match.

Cracking view you say, it’s bouncing in the bull. I assume it’s their version of Joseph’s or sinatra’s, get yersells in like.

Take it the average age of the clientele in their then would be mid-70s, as per Sinatra's;):lol:

Ale just as bad too;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just having a couple of pints here( long journey up) before dropping my bag off at my hotel - you have to check-in at the bar here for the hotel....now that's my type of hotel:D

Then head off somewhere else, but I'll be having a pint back at the Royal Bar after the match.

Take it the average age of the clientele in their then would be mid-70s, as per Sinatra's;):lol:

Ale just as bad too;)
Aye, but it’s bouncing at half 3 so it’s all good.:lol:

You’re a bit off the Beaton track there mate. Further down that road there is a cracking pub to eat called the Morecambe hotel. Actually owned by the Morecambe chairman.

Cracking view you say, it’s bouncing in the bull. I assume it’s their version of Joseph’s or sinatra’s, get yersells in like.

The bull. Last time i was in there it was a boy a pound a pint. Not long either.

In the Royal Bar on the Seafront.

Cracking view of the Lakes across the water:cool:

The views are magical on some days.
The royal is ok. Food upstairs supposed to be ok for the price.

Last edited:
Must be cheap beer then.......;)
Aye 7 quid odd for 3 and a half pints, 2 Amstel 1 Murphy’s and half a pale ale. Can’t argue with that mind.

You’re a bit off the Beaton track there mate. Further down that road there is a cracking pub to eat called the Morecambe hotel. Actually owned by the Morecambe chairman.

The bull. Last time i was in there it was a boy a pound a pint. Not long either.

The views are magical on some days.
The royal is ok. Food upstairs supposed to be ok for the price.
We were looking for non food places like marra.
Aye, canny mad in the bull like:lol:

Last edited:
They've got a few according to the website...Doombar is less common ap norf mate

I used to have a philosophy whereby if a pub served Doombar I'd turn around and walk out, untill the point came where every pub down here served the stuff and I just gave up...can't stand the stuff.

Royal Bar here is serving a cracking pint brewed in Kirby Lonsdale.

Looking forward to a pint of Thwaites in December (Accrington away), or "twats" as people from Blackburn call it - worked years ago with a chef from Blackburn and he always called it that.

Back