If We Dont Beat Boro

Status
Not open for further replies.

This season is more like those of 2003 & 2006 rather than more recent ones however much relegation was avoided. Even the miracle year of 2014 it was the fixture list that was the more daunting than the points differential at this stage. We were 7 points from safety with 2 games in hand rather than 12 as now. On this premise points from the last 6 games will be few.

I hope we lose, so that relegation can finally be confirmed.

Once it is, fuck the majority of our current players off and give the likes of Maja, Robson, Asoro, Embleton, Greenwood, ect. some proper game time. At least they will give it their all.

If that's the spine of our time next season then we won't finish anywhere near the top 10

I'm gonna go for a 1-1 draw with Boro and Moyes coming out with clap-trap about it being a good result.

Hopefully. Seeing the R next to us might see him sacked

It won't mate. Our standards are now so low that it will just be accepted. I almost reckon that Short and the club planned for relegation the day Moyes took over, he was appointed with a view to get us back promoted the following season.

We might scrape a bore draw at Boro or worse lose 1-0 or 2-0. Moyes will say something along the lines of "We showed fight" "I firmly believe we can get out of this" and all that bollocks.

Every day he remains in charge, it's degrading the name of SAFC and basically pissing on the fans.

You want us to be beaten by Bournemouth? did I read that right?

:oops::rolleyes:

Agreed mate. Strange goings on!

If it intensifies the vitriol revieved by Moyes and he leaves, then yes. One result means fuck all when we have been a laughing stock of the league. A total embarrassment. Relegated in April FFS.

Why do so many people want us to lose? Personally want us to win the last 6 and stay up.
In a bizarre twist the ones wanting us to lose are the ones who "can't be arsed" "not really bothered" and claim not going back anyway.

Harsh on those faithkeepers if you ask me there Ali;)

In a bizarre twist the ones wanting us to lose are the ones who "can't be arsed" "not really bothered" and claim not going back anyway.

Harsh on those faithkeepers if you ask me there Ali;)

If it meant getting rid of Moyes, they're doing the rest a favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back