"IF we default on repayment, The fans will get what they want anyway"

gards2

Striker
Anyone else thinking this might be the intention? Chasing the yanks to put money in, that will lead to them owning the club if SD etc stop paying the loan. Part of me thinks it's understandable. they've had a go, but is it more bother than it's worth to them? Considering they already have successful businesses going on anyway.

If they want to get off the magic carpet I would, for one, totally understand. They said in the beginning they would leave if it becomes clear the fans want them out. Seems that's where we are at now. Cost-cutting galore and then appointing PP, the Maja fiasco. I think they have done a great job getting the clubs finances in order.

Just not anything else.

Still appreciate them getting involved. Saved the club by all accounts.

Anyone else thinking this might be the intention? Chasing the yanks to put money in, that will lead to them owning the club if SD etc stop paying the loan. Part of me thinks it's understandable. they've had a go, but is it more bother than it's worth to them? Considering they already have successful businesses going on anyway.

If they want to get off the magic carpet I would, for one, totally understand. They said in the beginning they would leave if it becomes clear the fans want them out. Seems that's where we are at now. Cost-cutting galore and then appointing PP, the Maja fiasco. I think they have done a great job getting the clubs finances in order.

Just not anything else.

his intention is to lose 40m quid out his own pocket by not selling the club?

I have my doubts

The way every statement has proved to be incorrect so far, its not beyond comprehension that they will default and the Americans take the SOL, AOL, BCH etc and Stewie is left with just the club and fuck all else :rolleyes:

Why don't they just sell then, as was the intention when first engaging the yanks. It only went tits up because of SD's delusion of grandeur that he was worthy of being a major Premier League Chairman.
Defaulting the loan gives it to the Americans for 10m when he could have had 40m two months ago.

his intention is to lose 40m quid out his own pocket by not selling the club?

I have my doubts
“Out of his own pocket.”

He would lose nothing as the club was purchased using parachute payment money. He would only miss out on gaining a potential profit.

Just not anything else.

Nobody knows but i personally doubt it...........and i dont buy into the myth of the hero's that saved the club nonsense!Short saved the club from administration by the deal he mad with the three amigos.......the only problem i have with short (despite the obvious)that he did not spend the time searching for new owners with a bit more oney that the three amigo clowns!

Back