if travel abroad is allowed anytime soon

Silly question perhaps but what’s the deal with the 14 day quarantine and domestic flights? Got a few days booked in Inverness in August (if the quarantine is still in place by then), feeling confident it’ll go ahead.

As you wouldn't have to pass through UK Border Control I guess you won't be subject to the 14 day quarantine mate.

We fly Newcastle - Palma 10th August and return 20th.
What I've read over the last 24 hours is Spain will accept tourists from July the 1st. This seems to be with a caveat from the Spanish government that the UK situation 'must improve' (I assume this is to give themselves the flexibility to back track if between now and then if the UK position worsens).
So any arrival in the UK from Monday needs to isolate/quarantine for 14 days to be reviewed every 21 days. The first review would be 29th of June. Nearly to the day where Spain is fully open for business. Even if this isolation rule remains for another 21 days from 29 June there may be 'air corridors'. You can imagine these destinations would be Palma, Ibiza, Malaga, Alicante.

Either way, I'm pretty confident this will go ahead. As a previous poster says, I'd miss a summer holiday...

as soon as the border opens i'll be flying to the US to be with our lass (no). got no issues with doing it neither. if they enforce a mask only policy then they can provide one, like the clear bags for your liquids. I have no concerns, other than the shit chicken korma that united serve.

Im surprised , didn’t think get any summer refunds yet until the govt say cannot fly
Just an update on this one - the company we booked the villa through, agreed to refund for the deposit for it - they refunded immediately :eek:. Money into Paypal account and then straight out into mine, just in case

Back