if travel abroad is allowed anytime soon

would you feel happy going on holiday we lost out on Euro Disney this week and have just changed our July holiday to next year....im Hoping October half term we might be able to book something.....

personally id go away tomorrow if i could but i nah the Mrs wouldn't. Croatia has now opened its borders for holidaymakers

would you feel happy going on holiday we lost out on Euro Disney this week and have just changed our July holiday to next year....im Hoping October half term we might be able to book something.....

personally id go away tomorrow if i could but i nah the Mrs wouldn't. Croatia has now opened its borders for holidaymakers
I thought a rogue warrior such as yourself would vacation somewhere a little more interesting, like somalia or afghanistan

What worries me a bit are the thermal cameras they want to scan folk with. What if its just a really hot day & get a bit sweaty? Would you then not be allowed to board plane, and lose entire cost of holiday cos insurance won't pay claiming its covid related?

What’s it like for you out in Afghanistan at the moment?

Just booked Malta for cheap in July for me our lass and bairn, also week in Portugal with the lads in August. Some good prices.

Back