if the vaccine works

if the vaccine works your immune, so why do you care about people who dont have it
brainwashing i imagine.

COVID-19 places great strain on the health service.

The more people who don’t have the vaccine, the slower we get back to normal.

Therefore, if you don’t have it, you still impede the ability of those who have had it, to access healthcare they may need, because COVID will still be an issue for a significant minority.

It’s really simple, and so are you, come to think of it.

Because I want people that can’t have it to be safe and don’t want people too paranoid or stupid to have it to die needlessly. Basically it’s not about me, it’s about a functional society that doesn’t leave people behind based on “ I’m alright Jack” ideology.

if the vaccine works your immune, so why do you care about people who dont have it
brainwashing i imagine.

Erm because the majority of people think of people other than themselves. However its the minority know nowt selfish pricks who spoil things for everyone. Well done for being part of that minority 👍

brainwashing i imagine.
Make sure you get the vaccine. It doesn’t just protect you but also those who can’t be vaccinated for health reasons and it leaves more space in hospitals for those who need it for the normal run of illnesses, accidents etc. It’s a nice thing to do for everyone. Let’s look after each other by taking precautions now and getting vaccinated when we can. Prove Maggie Thatcher was wrong when she claimed there was no such thing as society.

Back