If Tesla did hot water bottles ...

If tesla made hot water bottles they'd go from your cupboard to bed autonomously, in 3 milliseconds, stay warm all night and run on mouse droppings. They'd cost £20 to buy, £20,000 to build and be ready for delivery in 8 years by which time the company will be bust and you'll lose your deposit.

Someone really does not like Tesla :lol:

Though I agree with you. I’d love to own one but by the time I’m financially capable of doing so, they likely will no longer exist

If tesla made hot water bottles they'd go from your cupboard to bed autonomously, in 3 milliseconds, stay warm all night and run on mouse droppings. They'd cost £20 to buy, £20,000 to build and be ready for delivery in 8 years by which time the company will be bust and you'll lose your deposit.

Tesla geeks/morons are as dull as Apple geeks/morons.

Invited audience, all "Whoop whoop"

People like flashy products. Hardly a new thing.

Have you driven or been driven in a Tesla? They’re great cars, really.

If you're driving around in a Citroen a Kia would seem a great car tbf :lol:

And nor, I haven't. I don't really get excited ower cars (or phones for that matter).

If you're driving around in a Citroen a Kia would seem a great car tbf :lol:

And nor, I haven't. I don't really get excited ower cars (or phones for that matter).

Teslas blow the socks off Mercs and BMWs too mind. Unreal acceleration and kitted out with every gadget imaginable.

Top spec cars.

Nowt on a Citroen like

Teslas blow the socks off Mercs and BMWs too mind. Unreal acceleration and kitted out with every gadget imaginable.

Top spec cars.

Nowt on a Citroen like
Blow the socks off Merc and BMW, I’d be interested to see your basis for a comparison?

Or are you looking for bites you little tinker...

Blow the socks off Merc and BMW, I’d be interested to see your basis for a comparison?

Or are you looking for bites you little tinker...

Is there a Merc or BMW that’s faster than the fastest currently available Tesla?

I’m sure the fastest currently available Tesla does 0-60 in less than 2.5 seconds.

How much do Teslas cost ?

They’re expensive as fuck.

A new one will set you back about £65k and that’s a cheap one.

Is there a Merc or BMW that’s faster than the fastest currently available Tesla?

I’m sure the fastest currently available Tesla does 0-60 in less than 2.5 seconds.

I'll probably step aside on that one then .

It's a pointless statistic to quote about an everyday car though.

Top speed yes, 1/4 mile and beyond plus top speed yes. 0-60 no but I’m sure if I put a ‘Ludicrous Speed Upgrade’ on an SLS it’d get there. There’s also a hell of a lot more to a good car than it’s speed.

Obviously an electric motor will be faster than a normally aspirated engine. Plus then you need to balance cost etc.

I’d never ever even consider a car because it can go 0-60 really quick.

Back