If Star wars and Star trek met in a fight.

It would be the Startroopers in the armour which can't protect them against an air rifle pellet, against the black crew member in the red shirt who dies ten minutes after landing on the alien planet.
Im guessing you mean stormtroopers

No doubt @Keawyeds will have ran a simulation of this through one of his gaming computers?

Should have an answer for you once he’s febrezed his Game of Thrones t-shirt ready for its fourth day of wearing.

Firstly, I have no idea how you'd even do that.
Seconldy, I have an Xbox One. I haven't played games on a PC since Age of Empires II.
What a game that was...

As for the rest of that sentence, please papercut your bellend with your latest issue of Esquire
And for what it's worth, I'm wearing a Christmas jumper today. So there.

Haven't Star trek got that warp drive and cloaking thingy so they could just fook off and come back invisible ?

Maybe, Buck Rodgers Wilma
in the black hole.

Star trek Ships can navigate at light speed without pre-plotted jumps, weapon speed is FTL and sensors work on FTL techniques. Using modification of the picard manoeuvre (the battle tng 1x9) a single starfleet ship could appear to be surrounding the entire imperial fleet, both deathstars and starkiller base effectively dropping to sublight, firing from different distances and out accelerating it's own weapons fire and visibility.

They'd never even see it, just phaser fire an torps appearing apparently from nowhere, both of which are massively more powerful than the the shitty laser/turbolaser technology (silent enemy st:e 1x12) so even if the star fleet ship took a break for lunch and parked up in the middle of the fleet they would be effectively immune to anything the star wars lot could do.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

Back