If Redbull bought us tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
mags ground is plastered with sports direct shite !
So at least they couldn't take the piss out of us ! Oh hang on , they'd still try !

can't touch our name though , so I'd rather not bother

How successful in football have they actually been so far? I haven't got clue, which is why I asked.

Salzburg were already one of the biggest teams in Austria. Leipzig are second in the Bundesliga after being promoted last year, but are despised by every other team because the success has been bought. New York don't count because ... well, it's MLS.

Seems you'd be worried we'd look bad or 'plastic' in the eyes of other supporters.

Fvck other supporters, we should worry only that our club is healthy and successful.
After the shit we gave the mags when SJP was rebranded to then have our name changed would be embarrassing.

So if the red and white stripes got ditched for a fetching silver and blue number .......

Leipzig, Salzburg and New York all have red and white kits, so it's unlikely they'd change us to silver.

After the shit we gave the mags when SJP was rebranded to then have our name changed would be embarrassing.

Honestly, couldn't give the tiniest of sh!tes what they think. So long as our club is healthy and doing well I really don't care what anybody else outside of our club thinks about us.

Leipzig, Salzburg and New York all have red and white kits, so it's unlikely they'd change us to silver.

Honestly, couldn't give the tiniest of sh!tes what they think. So long as our club is healthy and doing well I really don't care what anybody else outside of our club thinks about us.
Each to their own.

We'd have to change our nickname too, "the Red Bull Black Cats" just doesn't sound right..
Yes, I would object.

They wouldnt change the team name, as know would be a bit of a backlash (loads of faux outrage in media etc), they arent daft the marketing people at Redbull.

Wouldt probbaly rename the ground the Redbull Arena though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back