"If only I had 11 Jack Colbacks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMackem

Master Merger
Staff member
Just heard Charver come out with that. Oh my, even in our darkest days I never heard anyone suggest we were that limited and what a lesson in motivation for the other players. Agent Ashley must stick with him now, we may need them to hit 11 without a win.

Would we have more points if he stayed? Maybe/maybe not - he isn't a match winner or an enforcer, decent player but if he'd been under contract any anyone had bid over £5 million we should have snapped their arms up to their elbows. How on earth did he get an England call up, he is by no means shit and I would still get him in our 11 but international level (tournament etc is that all our country has against Pogba/Busquets etc) even someone like Medel for Chile?

Just heard Charver come out with that. Oh my, even in our darkest days I never heard anyone suggest we were that limited and what a lesson in motivation for the other players. Agent Ashley must stick with him now, we may need them to hit 11 without a win.

.. Surely having 11 Jack Colbacks would be breaking some law .. and they would have to travel separately in cages like ..

He seems to have regressed a long way since the start of the season. Looked a lot better here in the good. Jan/February spell when he scored there. Limited played but decent at what h does. Like everybody said when he went there and they were ejaculating over if he was a completely inadequate replacement for Cabaye et

I knew Wor Jerk was destined to be a star from the moment he was discovered on our bench by Graham Carr, I can see Arsenal and Chelsea targeting him for their annual £20m nukearshole player tug of war competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back