If nothing has changed on the pitch.

That would be good reason to sack Mr Ross.

It's worrying me a tad tbf. I don't want such a crucial season to be at the point where the manager's position is under threat. At the same time I don't like how he approaches games and pre-season looks even duller than last season did. I just hope there's a couple of missing pieces in the jigsaw which have yet to arrive at the club

It's worrying me a tad tbf. I don't want such a crucial season to be at the point where the manager's position is under threat. At the same time I don't like how he approaches games and pre-season looks even duller than last season did. I just hope there's a couple of missing pieces in the jigsaw which have yet to arrive at the club
I very much doubt it. Moyes mark 2

The corresponding fixtures from last season against our first 7 opponents at home this coming season (not counting teams new to the league) resulted in 2 wins, 4 draws and 1 defeat. Would that be acceptable again in your opinion or would we have a bit of a crisis on our hands.
Never mind how many points we will get, how's the evening going with the relatives? Far more entertaining.

Everyone thinks I'm negative n that but I think we're on the absolute brink me. Without the type of miracle which to be fair we only seem capable of in our darkest hours I think we're fucked. Leeds United fucked. Venky Blackburn fucked. Utterly fuckin fucked.

Everyone thinks I'm negative n that but I think we're on the absolute brink me. Without the type of miracle which to be fair we only seem capable of in our darkest hours I think we're fucked. Leeds United fucked. Venky Blackpool fucked. Utterly fuckin fucked.

I'm a glass half empty type by nature but I honestly think changing manager to a more attack minded and motivational type would make a huge difference. I think the resources are there to storm the division....but not under Ross.

Is Roy Keane still out of work?

I'm a glass half empty type by nature but I honestly think changing manager to a more attack minded and motivational type would make a huge difference. I think the resources are there to storm the division....but not under Ross.

Is Roy Keane still out of work?
Is precisely what I think,I have the feeling Ross will be gone quite quickly into the new season

Last edited:

Back