If free tickets were given out outside the stadium for the first home game

safcrob

Winger
but only offered to people that have never been to a match in their life, would they

A Not take a ticket and just listen to the game on the radio
B Take a ticket and attend
C Take a ticket and eat it
D Take a ticket and bin it

It might be a good idea to try it one day.

It would be a great investment to give free tickets to ANYONE for the first home game. Fill the stadium up best you can and people will return with a paid up ticket. I'd piss on the ticket for good luck Rob

but only offered to people that have never been to a match in their life, would they

Try what ? Heroin.

Well since no one has replied seriously, I’d like to say C, Chris. C is my final answer.

Do we mean never been to a match at the SoL, never been to an SAFC game, never been to any football match, never attended any sporting event in person? We need so much more info. Could we have a hypnotist on hand to regress through any past lives and establish previous football-watching habits?

I'd like to see the stewards swoop on a free ticket holder 20 minutes in, and kick him out after a background check revealed he saw the U23s at Eppleton in 2013 for something to do while his kids had a swimming lesson next door. Maybe parade him round the pitch to a chorus of boos and cries of 'shame!'

How many people would be outside the stadium on a matchday who'd never been before and weren't already about to go for the first time with a paid for ticket?

Back