Ideas For a New Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaham Towny

Striker
Project for work.

Oh wise SMB please give me your most weird and wonderful ideas for a new business that I can pitch in a Dragon's Den style environment.

Or just tell me to fuck off.

I know how this place operates

online witch - get people to send you personal effects for a spell, then bring them their wishes come true for £1000 a go...

Lend people large amounts of chocolate, to be repaid monthly in small instalments of chocolate with a percentage of extra chocolate added.

Winning so far

This is a close 2nd

people say pylons are ugly.. they say turbines are ugly.

so put them together and you are sorted... double ugly.

pylons are there anyway and then a transformer could feed it straight into the system.

only little turbines... could fit 3 or 4 or each pylon.

A program where the unemployed have to at least attempt to find work in order to obtain government benefits!

Oh hang on, this needs to be semi reasonable..... A machine to crush coal into Diamonds to save the African slaves from having to dig to find them.

Pool/snooker table beds.

Can be a table during the day that converts to a bed at night (double or single).

Who wouldn't want that??
they exist... or did in the 80s... i wanted one when i was a bairn but my folks wouldnt get me one, i suspect if i found them again today the current mrs errant (no) wouldnt let me get one...

Tattoo removal cream based on a Zinc Oxide formula to bring the ink to the top of the skin followed by my secret ingredient to break the ink down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back