Ibiza

You might as well just buy beer. I remember some foreign type telling me “you shouldn’t drink alcohol on ecstasy, man” and I was like “Reeto”.
I also still remember clearly (despite it being 19 years ago now :cry:) our open mouthed amazement when, in Manumission, my mate made the startling discovery that Bud was 275ml but San Miguel was 330 ml FOR THE SAME PRICE. A whole extra 55ml of much needed liquid for your €6.
I actually don’t like drinking alcohol once I come up, find I’d rather stay refreshed and water’s so refreshing when you’re sweating off your tits.

Different story on the ket though, love a beer with it.

I used to go every year but now I'm in my 30s I feel too old.
Fuck off man, never too old. That’s the beauty of the place.

I actually don’t like drinking alcohol once I come up, find I’d rather stay refreshed and water’s so refreshing when you’re sweating off your tits.

Water tastes shite when you’re chain smoking though.

try canning 3 litres of fresh orange juice when ya off ya bonce. the shits the next day are offit.

Water tastes shite when you’re chain smoking though.
That’s true.

Tbf I’m usually so off my chops as soon as I walk through the door, nothing really bothers me :lol: we start dipping in to bags around midday when by the pool/beach. By the time it roles around to go to the clubs I’m blitzed.

Booked another year on the white isle :cool: (look at me)

Git excited and wanted to let my smb lads know :lol:

@chunkylover53 better not bottle it this time, complete lightweight.

Logon or register to see this image

You're staying at the Jet :lol:

Scratter.

I used to go every year but now I'm in my 30s I feel too old.
It's that expensive the average age has actually increased.

I still go, I'm 38. Had one of the best weekends ever last September.

Jet apartments are absolutely lifting mate but I'm sure you will have a good time.
It’s f***ing class there man, I’m not going for a 5* experience. I’m going for location (minutes walk from DC10, Sankys etc.), music (pool and Bora Bora beach start playing tunes around midday), and a place where no one gives a fuck how much you’re gurning your back out.

You're staying at the Jet :lol:

Scratter.

It's that expensive the average age has actually increased.

I still go, I'm 38. Had one of the best weekends ever last September.
See above.

Where did you stay out of curiosity?

It’s f***ing class there man, I’m not going for a 5* experience. I’m going for location (minutes walk from DC10, Sankys etc.), music (pool and Bora Bora beach start playing tunes around midday), and a place where no one gives a fuck how much you’re gurning your back out.

See above.

Where did you stay out of curiosity?

Ibiza Town - Air Bnb

PdB is on it's arse, Bora Bora is a pale shadow of it's former self. Heavy music restrictions on the place now.

That’s true.

Tbf I’m usually so off my chops as soon as I walk through the door, nothing really bothers me :lol: we start dipping in to bags the around midday when by the pool/beach. By the time it roles around to go to the clubs I’m blitzed.
No, my Ibiza experiences were somewhat different. Stoned round the pool in the afternoon, out on the piss on the night, clubbing around midnight with a single Gary Ablett, taken in the queue. Carry on drinking til home time.

Stayed in the Jet Apartments in 1994 with a girlfriend. Lovely beach.

They used to have a pool with a little bridge over it you could jump off.

We did the pub crawl over in San Antonio. Good times.

She dumped me 6 months later.

Have a good time lad. Try not to get dumped.:lol:

No, my Ibiza experiences were somewhat different. Stoned round the pool in the afternoon, out on the piss on the night, clubbing around midnight with a single Gary Ablett, taken in the queue. Carry on drinking til home time.
Very different during the day :eek: stoned ffs :lol:

Stayed in the Jet Apartments in 1994 with a girlfriend. Lovely beach.

They used to have a pool with a little bridge over it you could jump off.

We did the pub crawl over in San Antonio. Good times.

She dumped me 6 months later.

Have a good time lad. Try not to get dumped.:lol:
Fuck going with the mrs. Only the lads man :lol:

True I’ve seen 70 year olds in space before :)

Back