Ian Watkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems I fell on the wrong side of taste in spectacular fashion on this occasion.

Apologies.
No doubt a mental post you put down , but have a like for having the balls to realise and admit it.

I'm surprised he hasn't been killed in jail for what he did to those kids :cry:
No doubt he'll be in a wing with similar fucked up twats, just gotta hope some other looper has a go at him at some point

No doubt a mental post you put down , but have a like for having the balls to realise and admit it.

No doubt he'll be in a wing with similar fucked up twats, just gotta hope some other looper has a go at him at some point

It's horrific. And the mothers, just to get in with a rock star, their own children.

Heartbreaking and not a subject for joking about or being "controversial" IMO

It's horrific. And the mothers, just to get in with a rock star, their own children.

Heartbreaking and not a subject for joking about or being "controversial" IMO
It is an abhorrent crime and no doubt what mux said was in the worst possible taste, but he's not the first and invariably won't be the last to say something massively idiotic and in bad taste on the SMB, so personally I'll put it down to a very ill judged thread to be so daft on and it was just a blip in his normal behaviour of general buffoonery

Right so admittedly I came across as a right arsehole with some comments yesterday making light of an awful situation in a daft attempt at being funny.

Got it wrong and rightly have took a pasting and I'll take a pasting for a while I would expect which is fair enough.

Some of the harsher comments about me on this thread, I'm hoping are meant in jest, and are as misguided as mine but again I'm not particularly offended as it's the usual SMB crack.

Apologies if anyone was offended. As has been commented I'm generally a good lad, occasionally a bellend as we all are, and have picked the wrong topic and made some daft comments which I shouldn't have. Bad taste by me and lesson learned. This can be my equivalent of my first ever SMB meltdown!

Right so admittedly I came across as a right arsehole with some comments yesterday making light of an awful situation in a daft attempt at being funny.

Got it wrong and rightly have took a pasting and I'll take a pasting for a while I would expect which is fair enough.

Some of the harsher comments about me on this thread, I'm hoping are meant in jest, and are as misguided as mine but again I'm not particularly offended as it's the usual SMB crack.

Apologies if anyone was offended. As has been commented I'm generally a good lad, occasionally a bellend as we all are, and have picked the wrong topic and made some daft comments which I shouldn't have. Bad taste by me and lesson learned. This can be my equivalent of my first ever SMB meltdown!

I can't believe you posted this man you knacker - it was obvious you'd just picked the wrong topic to try and be funny about, you are forever goona be 'mux the nonce' now mind :-D

:lol: A fanny aswell as a nonce sympathiser.

^Utter gonk. ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back