Ian darke on man utd v wolves game just said

People talk about how difficult it is for footballers to play a lot of games over Xmas but this is Kevin friends 6th game refereeing since boxing day

Is he taking the piss? So a bloke has worked 6 shifts in about 3 weeks well fuck me what about all of us who have to go to work 5 days a week or more

Sometimes these commentators talk absolute shite mind

Qwerty

Striker
People talk about how difficult it is for footballers to play a lot of games over Xmas but this is Kevin friends 6th game refereeing since boxing day

Is he taking the piss? So a bloke has worked 6 shifts in about 3 weeks well fuck me what about all of us who have to go to work 5 days a week or more

He wasn't comparing refereeing to normal jobs, only footballers.

Kid Galahad

Striker

He's barely moved since the OP

West_Winger

Winger

How does that compare to the footballers he was comparing it to?

Qwerty

Striker
His point was that footballers have a hectic schedule over the Xmas period and so do referees, now 6 games over 3 weeks is hardly hectic is it

Like I said post below
If anything it was a dig at footballers. As someone who does a normal job I haven't been offended by the commentator.

Your clearly missing his point