Ian Blackwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

As I keep saying and have done for about a month now, I'll be amazed if he plays any 1 day stuff for Durham this season.

Not going to go into anything else as what was said will remain private and it would be unfair to go into that.

Posted on another thread that I believe he has signed for Washington. I was told he wanted to join Sacriston but from what I hear priced himself out of it a bit.

He wants to become a first class umpire and is currently going round the county on Saturday/Sundays umpiring local games so that he can be assessed.

This is the reason he wont play any one day games. Absolute disgrace.

He wants to become a first class umpire and is currently going round the county on Saturday/Sundays umpiring local games so that he can be assessed.

He might be doing so, but was at a recent Sunday Pro 40 game

The reason for his absence from the 1 day scene has nothing to do with what you have posted, as T20 games aren't always on a weekend.

He was also due to play for Washington and Sacriston in the past on a weekend

Last edited by a moderator:

Only umpires NEPL games when there are no Durham commitments. Did the same last year without it interfering with his playing.

Signed for Washington if his twitter account is anything to go by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back