I wonder who this knacker is?

Hope the idiot is caught, taxis are horrible even licensed ones these days with Uber being unsafe as they get, but you can get a taxi sign off eBay these days.
Hope the idiot is caught I am glad the lass got away before anything more serious happened.

Awful story , hope gets lots of publicity to catch the bastard

also , why is a 16 yr old walking streets nearly 1am ?

I imagine they don't have one yet, I can't imagine what it's like trying to ask questions of someone who's just been through a horrendous ordeal like that.
The lack of even a basic description is rather odd.
Awful story , hope gets lots of publicity to catch the bastard

also , why is a 16 yr old walking streets nearly 1am ?
I was rolling out of a night club at 2am on the pwd Christmas piss up in the first year of my apprenticeship at 16. I dare a load of trainee dewhirst girls were as well. It’s not unusual.

Thankfully she got away before owt worse happened and the sick fuck is caught!

The lack of even a basic description is rather odd.

I was rolling out of a night club at 2am on the pwd Christmas piss up in the first year of my apprenticeship at 16. I dare a load of trainee dewhirst girls were as well. It’s not unusual.
Dewhirst, that's years ago though isn't it and were they all alone and in as a secluded spot as this? Aye shit like this also happened years ago but surely young lasses these days know they shouldn't walk alone, nor do they get into a car alone that's pulled up even if it's a supposed taxi?

I see the mother said this, "She has also warned other girls and women not to walk alone. " but surely she would have told her bairn from a young age to think safe?

Thankfully she got away before owt worse happened and the sick fuck is caught!

Dewhirst, that's years ago though isn't it and were they all alone and in as a secluded spot as this? Aye shit like this also happened years ago but surely young lasses these days know they shouldn't walk alone, nor do they get into a car alone that's pulled up even if it's a supposed taxi?

I see the mother said this, "She has also warned other girls and women not to walk alone. " but surely she would have told her bairn from a young age to think safe?
Ffs man she probably will have warned her countless times but you know what teenagers are like, they know everything.

Back