I think we all should take a test

Got a stack of them downstairs. Our lass does a couple a week for work, should I wish to visit the office I'd need to take one. Quite happy just sat at home working most days now though.

I've stopped taking the LFTs I was given. I thought I was helping out by taking them. All I've done is been complicit in this Government's piss poor handling of this mess and will no longer be a part of it. There's no light at the end of the tunnel now, 21st June will come and go, then the 19th July and I think we will still be in the same situation even leading up to Christmas.

There's no intention of the Government letting this go.

God I'm starting to sound like the CT fruit n nut cases.

I've stopped taking the LFTs I was given. I thought I was helping out by taking them. All I've done is been complicit in this Government's piss poor handling of this mess and will no longer be a part of it. There's no light at the end of the tunnel now, 21st June will come and go, then the 19th July and I think we will still be in the same situation even leading up to Christmas.

Well said, people need to wake up. This government are a f***ing shambles

It comes to something when the tinfoilers are becoming more reliable than big media.

Good on you mate just need many more to follow

I'm no defender of this government but when this is all over (?) I want to be able to hold my head up and say despite the shambles I did everything I could to stop its spread.

Well the LFT's in my house are going in the bin as if expected he moves the goal posts again tomorrow.
My kids will not be getting tested twice per week as they currently do and neither will I.
Everyone should just stop going for covid tests full stop.
Also they can shove the vaccines.where the sun don't shine in regards to my kids

Well the LFT's in my house are going in the bin as if expected he moves the goal posts again tomorrow.
My kids will not be getting tested twice per week as they currently do and neither will I.
Also they can shove the vaccines.where the sun don't shine in regards to my kids

What will that achieve though? You’d just create a further risk of harm to yourself or others, and it would have no impact on what Johnson does or does not do.

What goalposts would be moved?

Yeh and come October/November flu season we will all be in lock down again. The government have no intention of easing restrictions until at least September imo. They don't want people spending money abroad.

What goalposts would be moved?
Get the jab is our way out if this. June 21st will end restrictions...the more jabbed better etc etc
What will that achieve though? You’d just create a further risk of harm to yourself or others, and it would have no impact on what Johnson does or does not do.
Not bothered anymore mate, I am allowed to put myself at risk everyday by working in a factory yet its deemed dangerous if I want to enjoy myself I.e go to football, go on a proper night out etc etc
Get the jab is our way out if this. June 21st will end restrictions...the more jabbed better etc etc

Not bothered anymore mate, I am allowed to put myself at risk everyday by working in a factory yet its deemed dangerous if I want to enjoy myself I.e go to football, go on a proper night out etc etc.
I'm not sure how much more mentally I can take of this chap. Media scaremongering all the time, politicians doing different to the rest of us and pretty much no regard as they do it.

Last edited:

Not bothered anymore mate, I am allowed to put myself at risk everyday by working in a factory yet its deemed dangerous if I want to enjoy myself I.e go to football, go on a proper night out etc etc
"No earlier than"... It was never a definite date.

Back