I think we all should take a test

Those LFT kits are not very reliable according to this video from Newsnight

What newsnight didn't mention was that the FDA specifically accuses them of fraudulently entering the clinical data in their eua application by simply copying and pasting another applicants data. They also take issue with porton downs clinical assessment of the test. I wouldn't be surprised that the data they supplied for the initial UK application will be the same that they used in the US (so a fraudulent application here if so).

It gets better though, they've taken their website down and made the promotional videos on their YouTube account private. Nothing to hide there.

All this from a company that the UK taxpayer has spent 3bn with and distributed to hospitals, care homes schools, in fact everywhere. Some scandals are hidden in plain sight.

What newsnight didn't mention was that the FDA specifically accuses them of fraudulently entering the clinical data in their eua application by simply copying and pasting another applicants data. They also take issue with porton downs clinical assessment of the test. I wouldn't be surprised that the data they supplied for the initial UK application will be the same that they used in the US (so a fraudulent application here if so).

It gets better though, they've taken their website down and made the promotional videos on their YouTube account private. Nothing to hide there.

All this from a company that the UK taxpayer has spent 3bn with and distributed to hospitals, care homes schools, in fact everywhere. Some scandals are hidden in plain sight.
I was suprised to see sceptisism from the BBC on the tests and it should be all over the News channels at how useless they are, but some people put too much trust in what the media and authorities tell them.

I was suprised to see sceptisism from the BBC on the tests and it should be all over the News channels at how useless they are, but some people put too much trust in what the media and authorities tell them.

You have the PM likely to come on TV tomorrow at odds on to extend restrictions. Mass testing along with the vaccine program has been the cornerstone of the governments strategy for months. Imagine having to cajole a disillusioned public into continuing using a test that the FDA across the Atlantic have just said is shit and should be thrown in the bin. BBC and sky will keep schtum until the bad news is delivered about restrictions, to be fair The Times, Guardian etc have ran with the story.

The innova test needs to be recertified by 22nd of June, the MHRA have already made their feelings clear that they aren't happy with the way the government is deploying them as a 'green light' when they really aren't sensitive enough to pick up asymptomatic cases in an accurate manner.

What gets my goat is that the original 800m contract they won in September is very likely to have been obtained with fraudulent Clinical data.

I've got about 6 boxes on lateral flow test what my daughter has been bringing back from school.

I thought today I'll take a test for the sake of it. Negative result.

This got me thinking this week we should all take a test.

So who's with me in taking a test this week?
You'll need more than six boxes marra.

Back