I think kanye West is having an episode

Is this not all easy publicity? We've seen faux breakdowns in the past. In fact more often than not a celebrity meltdown is concocted rather than legitimate. I hope this is the case and he is just being a bellend rather than actually suffering.

What about tweeting out a magazine editors home address and phone number encouraging your fans to harrass them- is that ok?

No but that wasn’t the point I was really making. I understand he is wrong about a lot of things which is why I mentioned he has his problems and talks shite. I just think the broader issue within his argument is valid and can’t just be passed off as him having another episode.

No but that wasn’t the point I was really making. I understand he is wrong about a lot of things which is why I mentioned he has his problems and talks shite. I just think the broader issue within his argument is valid and can’t just be passed off as him having another episode.
He seems like an absolute wanker to me. A dangerous one too. He’s pretending to run for president to re-elect Trump. The people putting his name forward are republicans who have been convicted of terrible voter fraud in 2016.
Yeah he might have a point about record companies just like Prince and George Michael but so what? Pales into insignificance compared to the damage that could be done to the USA the world and the environment if he succeeds in getting trump back in.

He seems like an absolute wanker to me. A dangerous one too. He’s pretending to run for president to re-elect Trump. The people putting his name forward are republicans who have been convicted of terrible voter fraud in 2016.
Yeah he might have a point about record companies just like Prince and George Michael but so what? Pales into insignificance compared to the damage that could be done to the USA the world and the environment if he succeeds in getting trump back in.

Again I covered that in that he’s wrong about a lot of things and really just wanted to keep the thread on the issue of his current tweets. It‘s quarter to one mate so I’ll bow out of this one. Should be asleep but it’s a lot harder to switch off these days. :lol:

Back