I think Israel have now dehumanised Palestinians

The Israel’s have played a blinder over the years where now any criticism is antisemitic and everyone seems to be terrified to actually speak out against them .
I'm not, they're a murderous bunch of loons.

It's not even anti-semitic to criticise such a terrible zionist pack of b*stards

Many moderate jews deplore the actions of the so called Jewish state too.

Aren't Jewish armour and weaponry killing loads in the yeman and other parts of Africa besides Palestine ... Yeah they have rapidly made up the holocaust.

Can’t remember where or when I read it. But someone said quite a while back that the US lawmakers and government essentially have a Jewish cabal that will back Israel no matter what. And therein is the issue.
If that is the case and I really don’t know if it is or not, then nothing will ever change. There will be war and death there for ever.
On the plus side, at least God is helping football players and elite sports people to win their games.

Can’t remember where or when I read it. But someone said quite a while back that the US lawmakers and government essentially have a Jewish cabal that will back Israel no matter what. And therein is the issue.
If that is the case and I really don’t know if it is or not, then nothing will ever change. There will be war and death there for ever.
On the plus side, at least God is helping football players and elite sports people to win their games.
The treatment of the Palestinians is a disgrace.

Immoral behaviour causes retaliatory immoral behaviour between opposing sides. No matter who originates it, irrespective of any historical wrongs one side may have suffered, that shouldn’t give anyone the right to behave as they please.
Ridiculously, religion and national borders overrules that fact we’re all humans.

I'm afraid the state of a Israel is rogue . The was something this week that they had " suspicion" that there was to be PL activity , so they wiped out a few buildings killing a PL guy (allegedly) and some kids ( definitely) . This is just gangsterism surely , killing people on suspicion or because they have said something but actually done nothing ?

Back