I stopped breathing for 5 minutes today

I went to see David blane last month, and in thr second half of his act he holds his, breath under water for about 11 minutes.
It's not that an exciting watch tbh.
The doctor and his receptionist seemed to be a bit excited after giving me CPR

Are you ok mate. Get well soon.
I'm fine marra cheers.

Still not 100% sure what happened but I know it's not my heart. I dont feel any different from before except my rib cage is a bit sore from them thumping my chest :lol:. I'm at the allotment as usual.

Last edited:

I'm fine marra cheers.

Still not 100% sure what happened but I know it's not my heart. I dont feel any different from before except my rib cage is a bit sore from them thumping my chest :lol:. I'm at the allotment as usual.
Ah!
I actually thought you'd just been trying to hold your breath as long as possible!
Worrying times. Hope your OK.
Amazing though how long you can go without air. After David blane doing it for 10 mins, I googled the record, and you'd have had to go for 22mins 23 secs to break the world record.
Hopefully there won't be a next time though!

I'm fine marra cheers.

Take it easy up there mate. Hopefully they will get it sorted ASAP.

Nowt like an unverified breath holding contest. I just did 10 minutes

Edit, shit sorry. I obvs thought it was just an attempt. If u have been bad i hope you are well soon

Last edited:

Back