I see Kimpy's agent is busy

If we’re reliant on selling then he’s certainly one that can go for me.

He may have potential but right now he’s got loads to learn and isn’t what we need.

Let's be honest. If his agent can get him a move to a club with a higher playing standard than league one then it just confirms agents are also professional con artists.

Soon as I saw HITC I knew i was going to have a laugh and i was not dissapoinred. Did not get past League one strugglers Sunderland.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a HITC report but it does mention...

‘Clubs all over Europe are queuing up to sign Sunderland forward Benji Kimpioka, according to the Northern Echo

Are the Northern Echo also reported this?

Edit - Just clicked on the Northern Echo link & they are claiming interest for Benji too.
So wouldn’t totally write off the HITC report.

Last edited:
He'd be a good signing for an u23 team of a midrange Premier League club, give him a season in their academy and then loan him out to Holland or something.

If we’re reliant on selling then he’s certainly one that can go for me.

He may have potential but right now he’s got loads to learn and isn’t what we need.
It’s a shame but this is the truth. We aren’t in a position to help mature players. We don’t have the right team and any good attitude player like Defoe that can help them progress.
As it stands we’re a team that the promising youngsters should move on to help with their progression

Back