I see Kimpy's agent is busy

Remember all Donald's shite about not being held hostage by agents? The amount of shite that bloke chats is a joke. First Maja's now Benji's agents ripping the piss out of Donald.

I think he looks ok. Definitely should be playing 1st team football somewhere now to see if he has it or not. Has he not been on loan yet?

I dont dispute hes looked crap in u21"s as a few have said but he may be completely sick of playing at that level and wants a proper go for all we know.

It’s a shame but this is the truth. We aren’t in a position to help mature players. We don’t have the right team and any good attitude player like Defoe that can help them progress.
As it stands we’re a team that the promising youngsters should move on to help with their progression
This is the perfect time to mature young players, we have a load of plodders in our side who the fans are not giving to to prove if they are any better than they are at this moment, if we had a team of young players running and trying there asses of they would get a lot more time from the fans, we ain’t going up with the shite playing at the moment so we would lose nothing throwing some of our decent prospects.(if we have any) in the squad/team

This is the perfect time to mature young players, we have a load of plodders in our side who the fans are not giving to to prove if they are any better than they are at this moment, if we had a team of young players running and trying there asses of they would get a lot more time from the fans, we ain’t going up with the shite playing at the moment so we would lose nothing throwing some of our decent prospects.(if we have any) in the squad/team
We don’t have the right senior players to help them mature. While it might help us short term it won’t help the players careers long term

We don’t have the right senior players to help them mature. While it might help us short term it won’t help the players careers long term
It going to take us years to get the right players in the help the kids if we were to use them, no one is happy going to the match and watching The players at moment, I’m not saying it’s the right thing to do throwing 11 youngsters at it, what I’m saying is they would get more leeway than the lot that are playing now, and he could not do any worse at annoying the fans than the ones doing it right now

It going to take us years to get the right players in the help the kids if we were to use them, no one is happy going to the match and watching The players at moment, I’m not saying it’s the right thing to do throwing 11 youngsters at it, what I’m saying is they would get more leeway than the lot that are playing now, and he could not do any worse at annoying the fans than the ones doing it right now
Without a doubt. We’d all rather get beat 5-0 giving it all than getting beat 1-0 with 10 men in the box

Clubs all over Europe are desperate for this largely unproven young lad. Maybe we can generate a couple of magic beans and replace him?
When we played Burton and he came on, I thought we’d bought Ronaldo

I’d have him back in a heartbeat. Bit of pace and skill in League One would do wonders. Obviously we won’t be signing him though because that would be ambitious

Me too! Didn't he hint a while ago that leaving us was a bit of a mistake and he'd have been better sticking around for another season?

Not that it matters now like, two really good young strikers off the books. *sigh*

If he left he'd probably go to a better club than we currently are.

Why are people acting like youth international players won't get good moves? They wouldn't be buying him to start, he'll be 20 at the end of the year.

Back