I reading a book on Socrates

you're not

His first wife called him crates
:lol:

I totally am serious, fucker. That's his name. I've only met him once many many moons ago when he came to visit us in the States, but I swear to you that's his name. I asked my mom why my aunt (her sister) named him that, she just shrugged her shoulders and said she liked the sound of it. "But she's pronouncing it wrong!"

:lol:

I totally am serious, fucker. That's his name. I've only met him once many many moons ago when he came to visit us in the States, but I swear to you that's his name. I asked my mom why my aunt (her sister) named him that, she just shrugged her shoulders and said she liked the sound of it. "But she's pronouncing it wrong!"
I wasn't

The amount of tabs and beer he got through whilst a player was amazing.

I recommend this book strongly not just for the football but his philosophy on life

Best £3 I've spent in a while. In fact I'm off to read another chapter, they've just lost to the Italians

One thing he said on the 82 world cup was the suspicion in the team that Eder when scoring a goal, would run in front of a certain advertising board as he was getting a back hander to do so
Just bought it

Back